Mx Any A versatile monstrosity’s AD {Construction in progress}

Prurient greetings!

Thanking for stopping by!

I guess a squat introduction is in order.

I'm a switch male on the cusp of 30, with a penchant for crossdressing and lacking the genetic ability to shapeshift into a luscious futanari and back at will. There is however no point cursing genetic limitations, so I have chosen writing as possible way to explorer the fetish.

Moving on from that little lamenting of reality, let's get a few non-kink related preferences out into the open. So… I tend to write from a 3rd​ person, past tense perspective and prefer PMs and Threads as the writing mediums , with Discord being a slim possibility. I lean towards medium to long term roleplays involving multiple paragraphs, ranging from 2 to 8 and over. I consider myself to be proficient in the literate department, but that's personal bias. I enjoy a mixture of smut and story, ratio wise I would say 70% plot and 30% smut, but its not set in stone. I can easily play multiple characters in a single plot and have even taken up the role of a GM/DM. I don't care what you identify as, as long as you're a good writer and are willing to write the characters correctly.

As for settings of the world I find it usually doesn't matter. Be it fantasy, modern, historical, sci-fi or mixtures of them all, I find it all depends on the plots. As for plots, I usually gravitate towards the dark, grim, and gritty themes. This also plays into the fact that I lack very little in the form of limitation on my kinks, many of which slither about on the extreme side and so it would be easier to rather just ask me about a kink as long as it doesn't violate site rules.

Short Plot Ideas:
(one so far, due to an awesome roleplay I already started)

Messed up spider verse:
(Hold on to your seats, because this plot is messed beyond belief and inspired by DarkestSin's request thread, hope she doesn't mind.)

The basic premise for this plot is that in a realm where Spider man is married to MJ and things are good, well as far as Peter knows. Aunt May is in her early forties and considered a MILF. There is also a 19-year-old Miles Morales, Peter's good friend and the other Spider man. Unfortunately, someone messed with dimensions and a new Miles has entered the world, a realm left devastated and torn apart by the final battle of good and evil.

The twist, this Miles was one of the worst villains in his own realm and now his in theirs.

This plot will involve some Extreme kinks such as Violence, Snuff, Rape, Cuckolding, Betrayal, Humiliation, Corruption, Domination, Body Modification, Gangbangs, Feminization. I will be playing as the strong dominating Bull, known as Evil Miles, but I will also be playing the pathetic Cucks, Peter and Good Miles as they are turned into femboi sluts. You will have to play at most MJ and Aunt May as they are corrupted into horny sluts, but it we can add other females from the Spider man realms.

I'm open to discussing this plot with possible partner to see where we go and how exactly we do with it.

Hope to hear from you, but please understand, there is only one slot available for this plot.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom