Mx Any A different sort of cuckolding scenario.

Hello all I hope this posts finds you well.

We’ve all likely seen or participated in our fair share of cuckolding ideas. A Pretty standard idea.

The husband or boyfriend, while loved and adored by his partner, cannot physically compete with a sculpted God of an alpha male and it’s off to the races from there.

My spin on this is a little different. What if the husband was Your standard “alpha”? Great job, stays in shape, well-hung but. Thats were the pros end, and the cons begin.

On the work free evenings, he could spend wooing you with your favorite restaurant or a candlelit bath are instead usually spent with you playing the third wheel to his friends watching the game of a team that he assures you “is going to win tonight for sure” when you ask if it can just be the two of you.

The sex that follows those nights are usually beer-heavy breath and the reek of pizza kissing you as he slips foreplay and pushes rope until he hardens and then finishes within 10 minutes with little concern if you got anything from it. Not that he couldn't bring you to orgasm. He simply didn't care. He sees himself as God's gift to you, and if you couldn't get off from a spicy experience like that, then. That was your problem.

Kinks? Don't even get him started. He just either says, “that's weird,” or suggests that it would be “so hot” if you and one of your friends “made out with each other and my dick!”

Zero. Self. Awareness.

While I don't have an opening prompt built for this, the general idea is introducing a lover or consented Bull ( or first one and then the other) that may not be the well-endowed high school football champion the husband is. He's someone that's able to scratch absolutely itch you've had.

It can be an old boyfriend, a co-worker, maybe a friend of the husband who always chats you up during game night and stays to help with clean up, perhaps it's just a hookup from an app?

Obviously open to world-building in the DMs on this, very open to kinks as well. Part of the reason I came up with this idea was to widen my own horizons. Limitations being scat/blood/animals. The typical extreme stuff.

I prefer to play over PM. I'm not always available simultaneously as a partner, and while I'm able to write lengthy responses, discord doesn't work as well, it seems.

Hope to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom