Mx Female True place of a wife - Marriage

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Hi Ladies
I am looking for MxF rp, with MC as M.

The setting could be modern or medieval base on my partner's preferences. The main idea is that a rich man (prince) gets forced into an arranged marriage but is pleasantly surprised to find that his wife knows the place of a woman in marriage - the one to give him freeuse sexual comfort, dirty talking, and pleasure and look after all his needs by making sure she looks and behaves in pleasing sexual ways at all times obediently.
From unwillingness the rich man proudly brings his beloved wife to the center of his life at work (kingdom) in all matters she is by his side at office or in bed for without copulating with her constantly he doesn't feel he makes the best decisions. And besides her loving sexual and wise presence he feels along and incomplete.
I have been on RP for a long time but mostly keep a low profile due to work and travels. I really seek a compatible partner.

nothing against anyone but IRL I am Male and I like to rp with IRL Female. Age guidelines as per the forum rules.
The rp is to explore how a couple bond while starting unwillingly due to their compatibility and later we can explore parallel universes etc into a magic world if someone wants to discuss and extend the idea.

Kinks : The standard. But if anyone like breast milk inclusion and magic impreg (impreg for powers not humans but magical powers) I am keen and open to discuss that.

Preference is for women who are fine to rp thick and curvy. Not looking for someone who wants to play skinny and seeks body transformation or be overly on the heavy side.

Open to making the Husband be average looking though strong physicallly and mentally. A dom-sub dynamic can also be investigated

Not into violence but can include public use humiliation and abuse where initially the husband will also be abusive due to the unwillingness.

Back
Top Bottom