Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F 123atsd's bondage stories

123atsd

Planetoid
Pairings: mxf or fxf (I can play either role, male must dom)
Kinks: bdsm, noncon, kidnapping, kissing, roleplay
Limits: toilet stuff, death, nonhumans
Plots: I finally got around to typing it out.
Typing style: I hope to write around a paragraph or two

The Girl Detective Fails:

For much of (yc/mc)'s life, they were an amateur detective. Sure, there was a little danger here and there, but at the end of the day (yc/mc) came home safe. But times change and the world is a lot more dangerous than one might think. One day, (yc/mc) takes on a case far more dangerous than they can handle...

Adult games:

yc and mc were childhood friends/step siblings. We used to play games like cops and robbers that entailed tying each other up. Years later, we decide to play again for old times sake. Things heat up more than expected. Less noncon, more dub con or consensual.

Owning the Libs:

(Yc/mc) is a dedicated activist trying to save the world. But the world is not a safe place, especially for ardent do-gooders. (yc/mc) is arrested or blackmailed and left to the clutches of some dastardly characters...noncon and with multiple characters probably

The Escape

The princess (yc/mc) has been kidnapped by a band of barbarians/mercenaries (yc/mc) who've been told not to lay a finger on her. This princess isn't a model prisoner at all. She'll seduce and manipulate her captors to pit them against one another. Will the princess escape? Or will her captors fuck her into submission?...multiple characters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom