Mx Female Covert hypnotism and slow erosion of your humanity

Darkscience

Super-Earth
Hypnotism is a very fun narrative tool. Perhaps you've only played with it in stories, perhaps you've explored the real thing... either way, you're enamored with the idea of it. It's something you became interested in of your own accord, of course. There's certainly no missing evenings in your past, chats with a stranger that just seem to trail off in your recollection. There's no harm in engaging in some roleplays and chats about it. You're in control, after all. Pay no heed to how much time you've started to dedicate to the story everyday.

The way I like to wield hypnosis in a story isn't to just command you to do things, though. It's much more fun to use hypnosis as a means to implant your character with certain desires, certain thoughts and impulses. It takes all the fun and agency out of a story if it's entirely about me wielding your character like a puppet, after all. If you enjoy hypnotic subliminals as a story aid, I have those aplently. Want a real hypnosis induction in the story, rather than something abbreviated for the narrative? I'll write it to be as realistic and effective as needed.

Kinks

Ranked according to interest, more plus signs means more interest.
Body Modification+++++
Exhibitionism+++++
Life ruining+++++
Incest+++++
Prostitution++++
Pain++++
Tattoos++++
Manipulation+++
Humiliation+++
Mind control+++
Orgasm control+++
Drugs++
Bimbofication++
Watersports++
Snuff++
Dress control++
Beastiality+

Prompts:

1. You're a young feminist in high school. Not cartoonishly so, although you've always been the first to stand up for any girls you see being creeped on at school or otherwise. It's not a time consuming task for you to help others out, you effortlessly get near perfect grades and so your teachers never bother you too much when you're reading feminist literature in class or working on your own projects. It's a given at this point that you're going to a stellar college. You're not some natural though, you've gotten here by hard work and dedication, so you keep a humble demeanor about you. There's been a rumor going around that only trouble students have to see the school counselors, though, and it's been used as a weapon against people you like. Of course, going to see a school counselor yourself as the star student could defuse these rumors handily. And so you set up an appointment with the newest school counselor, expecting it to just be some friendly chats and perhaps even valuable advice for when you're off to college. You start seeing him more frequently though, more eager each time... and why not spend some time with him after school sometimes? Clothes shopping? Sure, why not? Date night? Sounds nice. A night at the BDSM club? Sounds delightful. What were you planning to do after you graduate, again...?

2. You're my daughter/niece. Deciding I wanted to learn something new, I chose to try and learn hypnosis. After weeks of studying techniques, I realize I don't know anybody to try it with. Cautiously, I decide to ask you, explaining it as a potential way to help you with your anxiety or shyness. It ends up working on you... phenomonally so. I test some commands and suggestions out and find you'll accept nearly anything in that state. The power I feel in those moments... does something to me. I want more. I want to see exactly how far I can take this, although I have no idea how ruined I would leave you in the end.

3. James had always been a bit of a timid child. Society had the expectation of timid kids that they would make up for their lack of social interaction with intelligence, but James didn't particularly excel there either... his grades were average at best. He frequently retreated into fantasy stories to get away from his own perceived lackings, and as he grew into a teenager, the stories he enjoyed became more sexual in nature. Stories of men using different sorts of power to gain immense influence over others, especially women. Sometimes it was hypnosis, sometimes it was special powers, sometimes it was sheer charisma... but something about hypnosis drew James' interest especially.

Of course, he only took deeper comfort in these fantasies when his parents separated. Even when he was 13 his parents were negotiating who would get him and on what days, James was jerking off for the first time to a story of a man hypnotizing a woman into becoming his toy. In the years since, James had become especially close to his mother... she was far more comforting than his father was. His father tended to push him, trying to encourage him to become more confident. James was increasingly less interested in developing outward confidence, however... he wanted the sort of power that hypnosis afforded. His kinks and interests had only become more warped over time, and he increasingly viewed women more as potential toys for him.

All women except his mother, however. She was still special to him, his source of comfort. That started to change when his mother started dating again, though. Suddenly, her attention was divided... no longer entirely focused on him. Not only that, but he was forced to confront the idea that his mom may not be as pure and wholesome as he might think. No, she was just another woman. Finally, one night, in exchange for missing movie night so she could go on a date, James negotiated that his mom let him practice his hypnosis with her...

I imagine those interested in hypnotism as a core kink have some dynamics and plots they've always wanted to explore, I'm open to your ideas as well. Reach out and let's chat about where we can take this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom