Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Incest, Maybe ~

1) Daddy/daughter or bro/sis- He has been unusually horny lately and she's been dressing scantily for summer. He gets his hands on a drug that'll make her go into sexual overdrive... so that she will give into him to fulfill her own need even though she fights against it at first. (This can be reversed, where she drugs him instead)

2) Daddy/ daughter- as I'm getting older, you cant stop thinking about taking me. Especially since you and your girlfriend broke up. You've had a few drinks and you see me in just my underwear and a tank top in the kitchen in the middle if the night. You really dont want to do this, but your body has other ideas even though I beg you to stop at first.

3)Bro/Sis- You're my older brother and I catch you jerking off one day. I sneak into your room that night and try to seduce you, not knowing that you tend to like things rougher than most. You dont want to at first, but there is only so much you can take before you snap.

4)Bro/Sis- They are having to share a bed until her new mattress gets delivered, and they aren’t prepared for what they find when they wake up. Somehow, he has managed to slide inside of her... and he doesn’t have the will to stop once they realize what’s happened.

5) Dad/Daughter or Bro/Sis- She’s just turned 18, and her young body has tempted him too far. He’s decided he is going to have her, one way or another... and he was going to leave an impression. (Forced breeding/creampied, etc.)

Kinks (but not necessary):
Breeding
Sluttification
BDSM
Forced creampies
Nonconsent/DubCon
Orgasm Denial (recieving)
Drug Use/Alcohol Use
Aphrodisiacs
Choking/Slapping/Biting

THESE ROLES ARE AVAILABLE AS ANTHRO FURRIES AS WELL, BUT NOT REQUIRED!

Back
Top Bottom