Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Champions / Hero System (F x any) - looking for a GM

Opale

Super-Earth
San Francisco
November 10, 2020
Late Afternoon
Channel 7 news played on the small television in the corner.

"Another siting of the controversial super Brickhouse. Another debate about her costume." Kate Larsen announced the new segment. "Yesterday afternoon the woman known to the public as Brickhouse stopped a man who snatched a purse from a woman in the Embarcadero district. Witnesses say she 'clothes-lined' the alleged perpetrator who suffered minor injuries. The victim had little to say, but we did talk to one eye witness."

"She was hot. She was all pshwing and that dude was all smash!"

"Look, I appreciate another super stopping crime." Chimed in Wayne Freedman the long time news anchor. "But she needs to recognize she is setting an example for our city. Little girls want to dress like her." Kate nodded along with her co-anchor.

It was a gorgeous late autumn day in San Francisco. Seventy degrees with a breeze lapping gently off the bay. With a determined ear, one could hear the gulls cawing over the general din of the city. Bea's single bedroom apartment was modest. It was far more than she could afford but her landlord had given her a sizable discount in the hopes of seeing more of her. She shared the building with a gay couple with one apartment still un-leased.

"Police are still investigating a rash of murders plaguing the Tenderloin district. Another man was found stabbed to death on Jones street. The area is notorious for petty larceny of prostitution. Sources say the man was a known pimp in the area. Police say they are following up several leads."

Kate's usual droll broadcast was suddenly interrupted.

"Breaking now, reports of a bank robbery at Mission National Bank on 16th street. Authorities are advising everyone to stay clear as there are hostages."
Us-ca-sanfran-goldengate.jpg

I wanted to know if there were any GM for the HERO System interested in leading a game for Champions in 5th or 6th edition ?
And yes, including smut as well ^^
Details to be discussed in a conversation

Crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom