Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Daughter and the Work Rival

Tempest21

Moon
Brooke couldn't be happier with the text that she'd just gotten on her phone. For a while now, things had been pretty bad for her father, Henry. Her mother had just picked up and left like that, without much notice at all and her father's life had spiraled downwards ever since. If she was honest with herself, Brooke was concerned that things might not be better at work either. If only she knew how his co-worker was actually bullying him…

Still, things were starting to look up now. She'd heard from him last week after he had managed to secure a big new deal with a big fancy company that'd probably give his workplace a whole lot of profit to come. What she didn't know however was how he had stolen it from his work rival – Melvin. It had only pushed their antagonistic relationship even further than it already was and now, Melvin was planning to exact his revenge in the most humiliating way he could imagine.

For young Brooke, who had just gotten into university, only smiled at seeing the text she got from Melvin himself that spoke of the company wanting to give her father a big and nice surprise at the annual Christmas party while most of the employees like to have their families in attendance, her father had never invited her to such an event. However, in the text, Melvin spoke that he was inviting her and that he was certain her father would love to see her there.

Eager to attend the party and hoping to support her father, Brooke had dressed in her finest black cocktail dress and gotten ready to head down to the fancy hotel that the company had chosen for their party on the way, she sent her father a quick text.

'Hey, dad! Super excited about the dinner tonight! Can't wait to see you there. It was so lovely of Melvin to invite me out there to see you get praised for the work you've done. Talk to you soon!'

She smiled wide as she sat back into the taxi, blissfully unaware that the big surprise she was in for was Melvin's plan of revenge – seduce and corrupt Henry's precious daughter into his cock-craving whore…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to roleplay a story with me, continuing on from the introduction above, where a father working in an office has a rival – Melvin – who is now trying to get back at him for 'stealing' an important work assignment earlier by inviting the father's daughter to a work dinner, where the rival is known for being a complete womanizer and always turning a new woman into one of his newest sluts.

Details of the roleplay are entirely up for discussion! I would highly prefer to find someone who can write in the third person for this, and preferably someone who is okay with the rival being an older (same age as the father or older) and overweight man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the kinks I'd like to incorporate into this:

• Older Men
• Dirty Talking
• Spanking
• Rimming
• Collars
• Lingerie
• Age Gap
• Rough Sex
• Vaginal/Anal Virginity
• Degradation/Humiliation