Mx Male Alpha, Beta, Omega type ideas

VixenEvermore

Creative Fantasy Lover
Supporter
(Hoping to find some new and old partners to start something up that will not just spend hours planning and then up and ghost)

Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues - by that I mean I dislike playing with a character who is basically invincible and does everything.

2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio - so decently literature like rp though I am not a stickler to keep huge posts or perfect grammar do not worry.

3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply) - please on this one, it gives use both things to work with.

4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to. NOT ELSEWHERE. AGAIN I WILL NOT RP ON OTHER PLATFORMS! STOP ASKING.

5.) I won't use premade characters, just my own or a version of a character from a fandom like fnaf... I'm iffy on most fandoms. Definitely out on canons! And most important I will not play a certain character you are wanting me to, my ocs are my own creations and I will play them as such.

6.) Please reply at least once a within a day or two, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent. I will do same (I do get a little busy so I understand the same for you).

7.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)

8.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore., scat, water play, over humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, ass worship, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control, skin peeling, bimbofication, sex tape crap.... AND I DO NOT HAVE A KINK OR F-LIST > I base kinks off of what would fit the rp....

9.) I can play MxM, FxF, MxF only I tend to prefer playing females in fxm pairings

10.) I prefer switches and subs but can possibly be convinced to play a dom if you really like

11.) No size play like over large unreasonable genitals a little dwarf can't have some foot and a half long cock, or someone have huge back breaking breasts.

12.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

* Put "Namnam" somewhere in reply or message to tell me you looked over rules
We can talk about any edits or ideas of your own! I'd love to brainstorm with you.
the ABO universe is kind of its own thing some people would be familiar with.

Alpha being most powerful and can exert certain pheromones/force making others more influenced to obey

Betas being middle man who make up majority of middle class work force.. Nothing exactly special about them most the time.

And Omegas which can be rare but they aren't technically lowest rank, just though to be physically weaker and makes others want to protect and care for them. They are the ones who provide babies most easily as they are the ones who are almost only one who goes into heat. They attract Alphas mostly since every instinct to protect and care for is brought out by this omega. Omegas are also able to calm the usual violence of the pack with their own pheromone.

1.) Royal Guard Dog
They don't remember what drove them to madness, the curse that took their sanity/humanity, but the alpha remember falling victim to a witch long ago... A beast on a rampage in a kingdom is finally caught.. Brought before the Royal Alpha of that land and his family to be sentenced, yet the beast had tricked them into thinking it had given up, suddenly overpowering the guards holding him and falling into the old habit to slaughter and rampage once more... Yet a scent tickles its nose...
Intoxicating yet soothing to the turmoil constantly raging chaos within... The scent of a true Omega tickling the senses of a true Alpha, two beings thought to be long extinct in a time where true mates have been long forgotten as an old tradition..
Before anyone can react the Beast is before the King's 'beta' son who hides his omega status so as not to shame the royal family name kneeling before him with his arms curled around his back and his head resting in his lap finally finding peace.. At least before a certain guard attempts to seize the chance to assassinate the royal blood in an attempt to start wiping out the royal bloodlines... No one expects the beast to suddenly react, guarding the Prince possessively... And the Prince was in need of a new body guard... The only one to tame the beast, yet the beast desires him as his mate, his alone...

2.) Witch's Secret
For this one... There is a special dynamic to be set up: Witches are long hated and feared for their ability to force werewolves into the role of a familiar serving the witch...
And so the King of Werewolves had witches killed, at least it was thought they were all killed off save for the small coven serving the King and his family, as only a witch may crown the King of Werewolves and those Alpha's assigned certain territories of the world...
That is... in theory. In the shadows of the world hides those few witches who over generations.. came to practice magic far despised... Dark magics created of revenge for what the King did in this world of supernatural..
It isn't impossible to hide, but it has grown difficult with such strict control from the werewolf king..
Now, the story begins with one of quite a few of the royal siblings (werewolves tend to have a lot of heirs as King and Queen to increase royal blood) being assigned a witch who will assist to keep the rage and power of a royal alpha in check as he attends college/learns how to control himself. (Can be others know who he is or it is kept a secret to try a more normal life with a secret) the only twist is his assigned witch was killed, and in their place is one of the dark coven's members.
Their goal? To take this Royal Alpha as their familiar to help them in revenge against Werewolves... the only problem is a wolf naturally holds barriers/guards against familiar enslaving magic, so the witch must get close with the Royal Sibling in order to lower his guard and gain his trust....

Bring on your own plots :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom