Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unsuspected Squad (Dream Reaver, _Z3r0_, and Anjeru)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selo

Star
Dream Reaver said:
Sunagakure
Name: Itanchu, Yakusai (Yaku)
Appearance:
anime-hoodie-male.jpg

Personality: He tends to be dark and secluded. He hardly speaks, and seems to always follow orders that deal with attacking or killing someone. When he does talk he has no tone to his voice, making it seem like he literally has no emotion, but he does have care and hatred for certain people.
Kekkei Genkai: He has a natural wind and sand element in his chakra, but the sand element was boosted as a freak of his clan. He is able to literally infuse his chakra in the sand around him, or the air, and move it as if it was him.
Jutsu Style: Taijutsu

_Z3r0_ said:
Konohagakure
Name: Inuzuka, Kaosu
Appearance:
ninja-sakurapedals.jpg

Personality: Kaosu is very confident, prideful, strong, a hard worker, a team player, and usually the comic relief in any situation. He loves to joke, loves to fight, loves to win, loves to be praised, and isn't the type to take anything from anybody. He was spoiled and loved all his life, so often acts like a child unless he's on the battlefield or in training. Although he seams tough and very sure of himself, he is easily made jealous and insecure when he doesn't feel he's been acknowledged.
Kekkei Genkai: The Kekkei Genkai of his clan; the ability to preform ninjutsu with his dog.
Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Anjeru said:
Otogakure
Name: Aoi, Yukina
Appearance:
Older_ninja_girl_Nyoko_by_Tairud.jpg

Personality: She has a soft spot for things of aquatic nature, such as fish, but is often times more closed off from the people of the world. She kills when it's needed, doing what she's told without so much as backtalk. Aoi is more likely to show more of herself to animals, than to people.
Kekkei Genkai: She has a good-tuned ability with water and ice, in the ability to manipulate those elements to her benefit. Often times from things she may carry with her, or the simple things that surround her.
Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu

Yaku quickly stepped into the Kazekage's room and stood in front of the desk. "You summoned me, Kazekage?" He questioned, his voice sounding slightly raspy and dark, almost like a killer's voice. The Kazekage looked up at one of the best Chuunins in Sunagakure, as in attack and defensive balances.

"Yes, we got intel from Konoha that their ANBU have found traces of the ones responsible for the attacks on several villages. The Hokage has requested that I send one of the best shinobis we have. They wanted one who was good in attack base skills, and they will send one of their best trackers to team up with you and one other ninja, from Oto. You three will track down the attackers, find out their motives and bring them in to custody if possible. If not, kill them."

The Kazekage ordered and passed a paper to Yakusai. Yaku took the paper with a bow and then faded into sand, heading out of the village now. He held the paper, grabbing a bag he dragged from his house using the sand he left there. He put it over his shoulder and stood at the gates, looking out over the desert.

He opened the paper, showing the destination of the meeting place. He then rolled it up, seeing as it was on the border of the Land of Wind and the Land of Fire. He then burst out into a run, heading to the exact place, knowing he would have plenty time before the others reached there.

The paper was also given to the other two shinobi. It also described their job, to track down the rouge ninja, study their techniques, find out their motives, and to capture or kill them. It then gave detail of a warning about other rouge ninja that have been described to look like followers of the ancient Orochimaru. Yaku knew he was in for the time of his life with this mission.​

A solemn figure knelt beside a large, natural pond that lay behind a small, seemingly homely, cottage. Koi fish of black, white, and orange hues swarmed towards the pale hands that dared to breach the cool surface of the water. Unnaturally hued eyes of sapphire seemed warm as the fish nipped and swam about the girl's fingers. She felt at home like this, in the water, with these odd creatures around. The thought made her chuckle.

"Aoi! Aoi-San!"

A young girl's voice caused the figure to stir and slowly, Aoi pulled her hands from the small pond, reluctantly breaking the serene atmosphere she'd been in. The young woman sighed and raised her head, eyeing the approaching messenger through sapphire strands of hair. As the messenger girl came to a stop in front of the Chuunin, dust unsettling at her feet, Aoi came to stand from her kneeling stance.

"Aoi-San..." the girl huffed, trying to catch her breathe. Aoi waited patiently. After a few moments, the girl managed to stand straight and hold out a small scroll. "I was sent to give you this."

Aoi took it. "What's it about?" the soft voice asked, almost without emotion. Likely, this was business.

"I don't know." The messenger replied meekly. "I was told to deliver it to you, not to question. It was meant for your eyes only." She bowed. "I'll be off now." Then the girl turned on her heel and was gone in a moment.

Aoi sighed and broke the scroll's seal, before rolling it open to scan the words before her. It was indeed work again. Guess it couldn't be helped when she was the best Chuunin that Oto had to offer. She rolled the scroll back up and slid it into one of the black pouches that hung from her side. Sapphire eyes looked back at the pond for a moment, before she made her way into the cottage, seeking out her traveling pack.

Sweeping it up into her grasp, she swung it onto her back and made her way back outside. She pulled her mask up over the lower half of her face, adjusted her weapon straps, and pulled on black gloves she'd pulled from one of her pouches. She wouldn't make it there first, but she'd still make good time she thought determinedly, kicking herself into a fast, high-paced run.

"Yes! Did you hear that boy?" The fair haired shinobi looked down at his dog, grinning. Aoiro, his companion and partner in crime, barked and enthusiastically wagged his white tail. "Yeup! It's about time we start getting recognized." The Inuzuka bent slightly, now standing directly in front of his dog, and quickly took the animal's head in his hands. He played with his ears, moving his hands over them in circular motions. The dog's eyes started to slowly close, as he enjoyed his master's affection. "Hmmph." Kaosu smiled at the action and gently brought his face to meet his companion's with a light kiss on the nose. "I love you Aoi." Aoi is what how he often referred to the animal in short. His name meant blue, and was given to him because of his blue eyes, and dark tongue. The dog licked the human's face in return, and the human laughed, "We better get home, WE HAVE TO PACK!" The master jumped onto his companion and they took off towards the direction of their home.

Kaosu, and Aoiro had just received the highest ranking mission ever! No one in his age group would be able to top this, and man, would he have stories to tell when he got back. Not only would he be dealing with rogue ninja, and class S at that, but his partners would be two foreigners! Everyone would want to hear about that.

As the two arrived home, Kaosu quickly ran up into his bedroom and packed all of his necessary items, both for health and combat. He was back down in the main room of his home only minutes later. He took as little amount of food as his mother let him, arguing that he and Aoiro could both hunt for food when they needed it, and kissed his mother and younger sister goodbye. Not a moment later, the two were running towards the exit of Konoha. "Whooo! Bye home!" Kaosu yelled as he passed his house and all of the other homes in their district. He really couldn't have been more excited, this mission was the highlight of his career, no, his life. He felt as if all that he'd, well him and Aoi worked for had led up to this. It was a big deal. No more kiddie missions after this, he was certain. "Bye!" He waved to the guards who stood in front of the village entrance as he passed, "I'll miss you!"

Grinning all the way, it didn't take the two long to get to their proper destitination, especially with the way they felt. As they neared their destination, Kaosu narrowed his eyes. From where he was, he could already make out a body. Hmm, he's male, and from,... The Inuzuka scanned the boy's body for a something to indicate where he was from.

Yaku stood on the border line of the forest, out in the open. He had his hands in his sweeter pockets, probably one of the craziest people in Suna. He was the only one so far to wear a sweeter in the sweltering heat, feeling perfectly fine in it. He had his head band in a strange place, around his right thigh, pointed out to his side. He stood facing the forest, that making it hard to see while looking at him head on.

He had two orbs of sand circling around him like an x, his hood up over his head. He looked up, feeling his sand out in the forest become disturbed. "You can come out now. I know you are in there. You and your companion." He called out, and sensed another presence. The first two seemed to be hyper, the third one was just fast.

He could tell that the two were most likely excited or some thing along that line, and the third was only ready to get things going. He didn't care much about it anyway, he just wanted to get this mission done and fast. "Konoha and Oto, I come from Suna, I am guessing you...three, are my squad members." He called out, his tone in it's unemotional state, and still raspy almost. He walked closer to the forest line, finally seeing the figures.

One male, one female, and the other a four-legged animal. An Inuzuka, and his companion. That was the Leaf's best tracker. They are too head strong and pipped up for fights. I guess I'm going to have to rely on my sand then. He though, and a soft cloud of sand started to lift out of the forest, and surround Yaku, then sink into two more orbs of sand. He now looked about like an atom with the orbs circling him.

Aoi slowed her pace as she came into the other's line of vision. She did not bother to give him a reply and simply watched as she came to stand just at the forest's line. The sand did not bother her, nor did this young man's ability to control it, even though it intrigued her.

Those sapphire eyes turned to watch the other male member come forward with his companion; the people she wasn't too interested in at a first glance. She came off as cold and distant to these Chuunin's she was to be teamed with. Deciding it best to at least be polite, and considering she thought it best to know who she was working with, she waved her right hand slightly in a mutual greeting.

"I am Aoi Yukina. I've been sent from Oto to assist in this mission." she said it almost with no emotion; she really preferred to work alone but knew it was highly unlikely that she could pull this off on her own. Not to mention pissing off her villlage and its superiors was not the best idea to even consider. "I assume you --" she gestured to the 'sand-man' "--are from Suna." Her eyes turned to the other man and his dog. "And you, from Konoha."

"Clearly." Stated Yaku, then he nodded his head, "My name, is Itanchu, Yakusai, also known as Sabaku no Yaku, or just Yaku." He said, having adopted the name from one of his ancestors. He wasn't directly descendant of the person, only related to them.

He looked at the Oto kunoichi. She seemed to be almost like him, emotionless and straight on to the mission. He could even tell that she didn't want to be with them, and his feelings were mutual to her's. He knew he had to work with these two, seeing as they were only Chuunin, but the best as well from each village. They were still against S-Rank Rouge Ninja, which wouldn't be easy for any rank ninja, even the best ones.

Yaku pulled his hands out of his pockets and held his right out, grabbing hold of one of the orbs. "The Kazekage has informed me we have three days before we have to head out for the hunt. Shall we train until then, or will we all start now?" He questioned, knowing it best to get used to the other's styles before actually heading straight out to battle.

Doing that would leave them unorganized, and would through them into chaos, only to be defeated. It would be a waste for the villages to send their best to only look like baboons smacking each other's rears in a circle. Yaku scanned over his companions once more, seeing what they were carrying. It seemed they packed light, while Yaku nearly had a gourd on his back, he seemed to have the most out of the three.

Kaosu hopped off of Aoiro and stood up straight, he looked from his canine, to the female and then the male. Hmm. The female seamed perhaps a bit too serious, and the male, he was full of himself. The fact that he had spoken to him and his dog as if they were children spelled it out for him, not to mention the unfriendly look he kept on his face. Hmph, he probably thinks that he's automatically better then us.

Well, whatever. I sure as hell won't let them put a damper on my mood.
Kaosu crossed his arms, and shifted his gaze to the girl as she spoke, "Yeup. I'm Inuzuka, Kaosu, and this is my partner, Aoiro." Kaosu's casually looked quickly twisted into a grin, "I usually call him Aoi for short, but for communication's sake, I'll just call him Aoiro." It was funny to him that his pet and now his partner both shared the same name. It was something that never happened before. The Inuzuka then looked at the boy, he looked him up and down. He wondered what all of that sand was for, but it didn't take long for him to come up with a good guess, one that was in the end right.

As he stared, he began to imagine what kind of jutsu's the boy would use, and what his weaknesses might be. "Three days, huh?" The boy with red triangles on his cheek raised an arm to lazily scratch the back of his head. Three days was kind of a long time, he wanted to leave and start the mission right away, he frowned, "Well, ...I suppose it would make sense to train and get used to each other, but,...... I'd prefer to leave now." The tracker pointed a finger at the ground. "Who knows how much further our targets could get in three days."

The young woman chuckled a little to herself as the other spoke to her about himself and his companion; so she had the same name as his dog. Weird. She found it a bit ironic considering she'd always preferred the company of animals to people. People could betray you. From what she'd learned over the majority of her life, animals were more loyal and likely to protect your back, where as most people she'd known would soon as drive a blade into your back if given the opportunity. People were too driven by their own selfish desires to worry about helping anyone other than themselves. That was likely the reason she came off cold and straight-to-the-point.

She didn't want to get attached, or make friends; that was likely to end up with another stab in her back. Shaking her head a little to clear her thoughts, she looked up from the dog and back to her mission companions. "We are going after a S-Rank Rouge Ninja..." she started "...and even though we are the best our people has to offer, we should not go into this totally blind-sighted. However, Inuzaka does have a point. Our target could get a lot farther away while we prepare ourselves; three days is a long time."

Aoi scuffed her boot across the ground at her feet, contemplating. "We should at least get a basic knowledge of what each of us has to offer. Perhaps we should at least train, become knowledgeable, for tonight." She peered at the two. "That will also cut back on the time that our target will have to move away from us. And I know that you want to move now, Inuzaka, but we cannot go into this blind. Is this a considerate compromise for you?"

The young Inuzuka gave the girl his full attention. He looked her up and down discretely and suppressed a smirk. She was pretty hot, and seemed well mannered. Well mannered wasn't always his taste, although he couldn't much say that he had one yet. He hadn't experienced anything with a female, other then what was deemed as 'necessary' or 'appropriate.' It wasn't because his family was full of prudes or anything, or that he himself was a prude, it was just that, in his short life he hadn't had time to do anything, except of course, look.

He nodded thoughtfully at the girl's words, "Well,... I did say I agreed that we do need to get used to each other, so, I wouldn't mind doing it tonight, so long as we did leave first thing in the morning tomorrow." His companion beside him grunted ever so slightly, it was just barely enough for him to hear. The teen turned his head slightly and brought up a hand to rest upon the dog's head.

"Alright," Aoi said as she nodded. She could feel the eyes of Inuzaka roaming her frame; one would think such scrutiny might make her uncomfortable. However, Aoi was used to it. She kept away from people for the most part, but from the attention she'd gathered from the males of her village, she knew she seemed attractive in the eyes of others. She didn't even try really, she just wore what makes her feel comfortable. Which often time, was black clothes and fishnets. The only thing that wasn't black on her at the moment was the tan sleeve that ran down her left arm. She supposed her thin, built frame helped, but she only worked out to keep herself in peak condition for work. Like now.

Aoi moved her eyes to the much more quiet companion of the group, her one visible eye looking at him carefully. The blue strands of her hair hung across the right side of her face, hiding her right eye. "Does this sound agreeable to you?" she asked softly. She wanted them all to agree, so she was trying her best to come up with an agreeable compromise. She slid her gloved hands into the pockets of her shorts, waiting quietly and looking over her group with a debating eye.

Yaku listened to the two talk and simply nodded when she asked him if he agreed. He had noticed the Konoha-Nin was eyeing the female and simply shook his head when no one was looking at him. He raised a hand up and three sand clones formed up, one behind him and the others next to him. The clones then made them selves look real and stood the same way Yaku did.

"We shall train by fighting my clones. Or targeting a tree if your prefer." Yaku said, his three clones standing at the ready. He looked at Aoi, his hands in his own sweeter pockets, then looked to Kaosu. "Well?" He questioned, keeping his talking to a mostly minimum. The clone behind him leaped back, then the other two went at an angle away from them. "This way you can see what I am capable of, and I can see what you are. These clones will fight exactly like me." He said, walking past them and standing next to the tree line.​

She watched silently as the clones came to take shape before her, Yaku, and Inuzaka. "It's as good as any other way, I suppose." With that said, she slid the travel pack from her back and tossed it gently to the ground beside her; not entirely worried about the contents enough to hide them away, but she didn't abuse them either. Aoi then cracked her neck to the both sides swiftly, causing the long, blue pony-tail behind her to sway about her for a moment. She then proceeded to crack her knuckles and stretch her legs.

Aoi inhaled deeply and contemplated. Eyed one of the sand clones carefully for a moment. Then meandered her way slightly to the left, heading towards the clone closest to her via that way. She didn't rush it of course. Aoi hardly ever made the first move unless she was deliberately trying to sneak up on her enemy. This wasn't such a case; she wanted to study her companion's skill and technique, as did he her's. Her eyes glinted and she waited for the clone to move.

The clone watched her, seeing her movements. The clone then smirked as she made it onto the sand. He quickly raised his right hand up, sand quickly following it making a mist around the kunoichi. He then held his hand in a single hand seal, the mist forming into hundred of lances. He then clenched that same hand and the lances proceeded to fire at her, and more would continue to form up.

While that happened, the same clone started to make hand seals, and then held a single one. He then sucked in air, "Wind Style: Air Bullets!" He called out, then poofed out three gusts of air, as if exhaling. These gusts of wind were so strong they became visible bullets, aimed around Aoi's direction.

He then started to make more hand seals once more and then slammed them on the ground. "Earth Style: Ground Quake!" He called out and the ground between his palms and the palms of the real one who had just done the same thing started to shake violently and uncontrollably. He was doing an onslaught of jutsus, but only three for that moment.

As soon as the mist popped up around her, Aoi's eyes narrowed and thinned to almost cat-like sapphire slits. Her left hand slapped down to a pouch on her back and almost at an unseen speed, she pulled a vial from it and smashed it inbetween her hands. Water splashed forth and quickly, she formed her hands around it. The water pooled and circled in her hold. Suddenly, she clapped it shut in her hands and muttered some faint words under her breath. The water droplets then shot forth in all directions, forming almost what seemed like bullets; that's what they were, liquid bullets meeting every sand lance that came at her and formed thus after.

As the ground began to shake, she jumped high above, into the air, avoiding as much of the ground as she possibly could. She then pulled the forming liquid bullets towards her, blowing her breathe forwards, freezing the water, before shooting the freezing mass at the Yaku-clone to freeze him into place.

She would then land behind him and dash forward with an intense speed, moving to strike at him with physical based attacks, knowing a frozen mass could not take such power. She struck again and again, to smack her fists against the Yaku-clone's form in sensitive, most-normal, vunerable spots. However fast she appeared to be moving, she would not drop her guard and kept her senses open.

The clone smirked and crouched down. Sand quickly leaped over him and started to cascade back and forth, covering him in a dome of sand. When the kunoichi would try and hit her, the dome would be complete and would be as hard as stone now. When Aoi got closer to her, the sand would leap out as spikes to try and stab her, making her jump back.

Then she would feel a quick jab to her back. The clone had came up behind her, not one of the others, the same one. The sand dome would then sink into the ground and come up circling around the clone who was standing in a fighting stance. "Come now Kunoichi. You clearly must be faster then that." He said with a smirk.

One of the other clones started to make hand seals, then sucked in air, "Wind Style: Air Bullets!" It called out, firing three bullets of air at Aoi again. The real Yaku moved and leaned against the tree now, watching his clones fight. Yaku then looked at the third clone and it was making hand seals, slamming his palms to the ground aimed at Kaosu, "Earth Style: Earth Prison!" He called out, and rocks jutted out around the Inuzuka to try and capture him.

The Inuzuka quickly leaped into the air, evading the rocks, his dog close behind. As they landed away from them, Kaosu had made it a point to not stay still for long. "Aoiro, don't stop moving!" He called to his companion as he leaped from the ground to a nearby tree, his dog barked in return and obeyed, running up onto another nearby tree. The Inuzuka had a feeling that the boy would be a long distance fighter. He frowned slightly and quickly pulled out a kunai, hopping onto a branch. He hated fighting long range because he had always specialized in short ranged, however, he was no 'one trick pony.' Kaosu had trained for times like these, and a few techniques to get him close enough to do some real damage. He pressed a thumb onto the blade, making it bleed, he would most likely need the blood later. Launching the kunai at the sand user, the Inuzuka hopped up again, and formed the proper seals to produce a clone. On another tree, the clone threw shuriken, just as quick and from another direction.

The boy wanted to see how the sand user would block, and if he would be at all able to use other elements such as wood or wind.

The Yaku clone smirked. Sand reached up and grabbed the kunai and formed into another clone, then the sand landed into the newly made sand-clone. He then pulled the kunai out of him and chucked all of them into the trees. He then made hand seals and sucked in air. "Wind Style: Wind Scythe!" He called out, exhaling and blowing a large amount of wind towards the tree, sending blades of wind with it and cutting a lot of the branches.

He then made hand signs once more and sucked in more air, "Wind Style: Air Bullets!" He called out once again, sending out five air bullets instead of three, and more spread out as well. He then started to make the sand creep into the forest's floor, making a layer of sand over the grass, and then with a clap, the sand leaped up and covered the tree branches with few grains of sand, but on many of the branches. This sand was used to track the Inuzuka clan member, to find out where he was.

If there was one thing that Aoi hated, it was being taunted. She wasn't entirely sure as to why, but taunting always grated at her. She narrowed her eyes on a soft growl and turned to face the Yaku-clone, narrowing her one visible eye on him. As Yaku-clone#2 fired the air bullets towards her, she jumped up and flipped back, before coming to rest further back away from them. She made some hand formations, sucking some water up into each of her palms. "Water style: water whip!" A long, slowing water-based whips formed in her hands and she dashed forward.

Snapping them, she broke off droplets to fire at both of the Yaku-clones. "Water style: liquid bullets!" and thus, liquid bullets began to form and shot off towards both of the clones. She jumped at the Yaku-Clone who'd taunted her, spinning around the strike the sand mass with the whips.

The Yaku clones leaped away from the bullets, the second clone being hit here and there and then shattered to grains of sand and fell to the ground. The original one leaped back, making hand seals. "Earth Style: Sink Hole!" He called out, and instead of forming under Aoi, he formed it under him self and sank into the ground, then it sealed up.

He then came up out of the ground behind her. "Earth Style: Earth Prison!" He called out, slamming his palms to the ground and made rocks jut out, aimed at Aoi to try and catch her. He then made more hand seals and sucked in air. "Wind Style: Gale Wind" He called out, blowing out all the air he sucked in and made a dust storm with all the sand laying around.

As the Inuzuka heard the other boy's voice he narrowed his eyes a moment, then quickly jumped into another tree. His clone did the same, only landing on the same tree as his original did. Kaosu looked to his clone and sniffed the air. Where was Aoiro?

Suddenly a loud cry was heard and Kaosu quickly searched the trees, from where the light haired boy stood, he could see his white haired companion limp lightly. His white fur, sullied with a red strip of blood. Kaosu bit his bottom lip. He couldn't leave him alone, but then, he couldn't afford to be seen either. "Aoiro, run! He can use sand and air! Be careful!" Suddenly the dog user saw another attack coming at him. He quickly dodged it, and stared down at the sand clone, there was now two, great. And as if only to add to his horror, the ground was covered in sand.

He had to think quick. He quickly pulled out a small scroll from behind his back, opened it, and ran his bleeding thumb over it. He then formed the proper seals for a summoning jutsu. The small puffs of smoke appeared and the success of the jutsu was evident with three smal,l identical puppies. The Inuzuka's next move was to create another shadow clone. The two clones jumped out of the tree one by one. The first clone threw a kunai at the second sand clone, and the second clone threw a kunai in the direction of the first one. "Go now, Eri!" Kaosu called out to his first pup, pointing tin the direction of the clone. He hoped that his strategy would all fall into place and work out.

As the sand spikes jabbed at her, she would dodge from side the side, swinging the water whips to break apart their structure or to at least stop them in their tracks. She landed back and dispersed the water whips, splashing droplets across the ground as the sand lying around her picked up to make the dust storm around them. The few droplets that landed, sprouted up, forming 2 water based clones to stand beside her.

Aoi and her clones then dashed forward quickly, aiming to attack the Yaku-clone from 3 different sides. "Water style: water whips!" They did their best to attack from above, knowing the Yaku-Clones could use the sand beneath their feet to trap and attack.

The clone smirked at sensing where the Inuzuka was and then found out that he had summoned three creatures, small by the weight of them. He watched as the clones charged at him and then raised a hand, palm forward at them and half clenched his fist. Sand leaped up and grabbed both clones. "Double Coffin." He called out and turned his hand, making a fist and the sand crushed in on the two clones, "Duel Burial!" he called out and then the clones disappeared.

He then made hand seals and slammed them on the ground. "Earth Style: Hell's Gate!" He called out and a crack in the ground launched at the puppy. The original clone then pulled off his gloves and two drawn seals were shown on the back of his palms. He then made a release hand seal, "Chakra Seal Release." He said, and then the black marks on his hands faded away, and chakra started to manifest around his body. The aura around the clone's body was a soft brown, almost tan.

He then made more hand seals and sucked in more air. "Wind Style: Total Devastation!" He called out as he exhaled a large amount of air, sending wind blades and rock debris flying towards the tree line. The attack would continue for a good two minutes, smashing into trees and breaking branches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yaku clone looked around him and grasped both his hands, grabbing the two water clones and slamming them at each other, killing them, and then Aoi swung at him, destroying the clone. Yaku started to clap his hands, walking up to Aoi. "Nice work." He stated as the sand storm slowed to a stop.

((Gotta go, be back around 9:30 my time or so, and it is 3:40 now))

As the Yaku-clone fell away, Aoi landed gently and easily on her feet. The sand storm died down and Aoi found herself looking at the actual Yaku for once. As he spoke, she nodded her head slightly. "Thanks." There was a hint of a smile somewhere there. "It's been awhile since I got a decent fight. It felt good." She shook herself a little, to knock off any, and rest of the, sand that might have been clinging to her.

((Okie~ PM me when you post if it seems like I'm not around. Lol. I'm always on, cuz of the web-browser on the phone. Just need a nudge sometimes.))

The black furred pup shot into the air only to be caught by the mouth of Aoiro. Aoiro was now in the sand, but used that fact at the moment. He ran into the center of where the sand spread itself and fervently began to dig. His digging caused the sand to shoot out behind him at any and every direction. It was his strategy to move the sand grains far apart, making it as a whole, weaker.

When Kaosu spotted his dog, his heart stopped, "Aoiro, No!" He was afraid for his dog, but perhaps his dog had the right idea. It was time to face the monster head on. He saw the boy's next attack and cursed. "We're gonna have to jump," He said to them, and the two black pups wasted no time. Kaosu rushed to jump, however was still hit by the attack. The wind had cut through his pants and sliced a fine cut into his leg. "Bastard!" He grunted through clenched teeth. "Make it rain boys!" The Inuzuka was blessed with a good idea.

The dogs all started to bark, and Aoiro had tossed the pup into the air. The three black pups, who still fell from the air began to empty the bladders onto the sand. Aoiro did the same, as he dug. It was Kaosu's idea that wetting the sand would make it heavier, and although it probably wouldn't completely stop the user from manipulating it, it would make it harder to use. Which would, in the long run, make his chakra deplete faster.

Kaosu jumped down from the tree, grabbing a large broken branch and hauled it at the first clone, as he fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom