Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F In search of the cum hater (NSFW : dub con roleplay)

cumdonor

Meteorite
Hello! Just a quick throwout while I explore the website. I'll disclose that I'm a RL male. I'm a fairly semi-lit player, averaging around 3+ decent sized paragraphs per play.

Here is my MxF version: Mx Female - In search of the cum hater (NSFW : dub con roleplay)

I'm currently craving for this play:
A nurse in a clinic attempts to steal money from the clinic and is caught. As a form of punishment, the nurse becomes the doctor's toy as he finds various ways to humiliate and degrade her. I would love for an element of orientation play in this, with the nurse being a lesbian, and she'll be forced to not only service the doctor, but the patients as well. Though she works in a clinic, she'll be denied a chance to take abortion/ birth control pills, which means she'll be coerced to use her ass most of the time.

Version 1: I'll play as the bullied nurse.
Version 2: The doctor will be a female doctor for some sapphic loving, while male patients are used to deposit cum on YC.

Requirement: For someone who can match my length, your real life gender doesn't matter.

Kinks are open for discussion, and I would like you to engage me so that we can discuss on our mutual kinks, instead of just listing a whole bunch of kinks here.
However, YC would generally be facing a lot of reluctant situations.

Alternative setting: A university classroom where a girl is being ganged up and bullied by her classmates.

Back
Top Bottom