Mx Female The Friends With Benefits Club

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Just as the name suggests, this is a secretive club in a college/high school that provides people a place for casual sexual encounters. They gather to explore what they desire in an open environment. The only rule is that there should be no emotional attachment. Obviously, that rule is broken immediately as characters fall in love with each other.

This is the basic idea that I have. I’m happy to work with any potential partners about plot and kinks. Is this club only for virgins to gain experience for when they actually start dating? An invite-only type place where you need luck and an understanding friend? Anything is on the table. What’s more, I’m happy to help cater to my partner’s kinks. I’m open to discussing anything, even if I won’t accept all kinks. It’ll be on a case by case basis.

The last thing I’d like to add is that I want this to be a story, not just pure smut. The sex, the romance, the drama, anything we want can be included. I just want more than constant back to back sex scenes.

If all of that sounds interesting, that’s great. Please reach out so we can start discussing. I will say that my top preference is Discord, but I’m willing to play here as well. Just let me know and let’s get writing.

Back
Top Bottom