Mx Male In Search of Entertainment

Cypherz

Moon
Hey, Cypherz here. I'm looking for rp partners interested in MxM. I'm not interested in rping romance or sex with female characters, however, I don't care about the gender behind the screen. Please don't ask me to try anything other than MxM.

I am a thread exclusive rper. I know this might lose me some interest, that's fine. I prefer what I prefer. I'll rp almost any setting, so long ad it's original and not Fandom based. I also prefer all characters to be original.

I am a switch in reality, so I'd like to not play pitcher every rp. Please be aware that if I have a handful of rp's where I'm topping already going, I will ask that you either top, or be willing to switch every other scene.

I am ditch friendly! Let me know if you're not longer interested in an rp. If you're going for more than a week, I will give you a poke. If I don't hear from you for another week, I'll assume our rp partnership is over.

Here's my F-list. Let me know if there's something that interests you. Story ideas will be added later.

Settings I like:
Fantasy
Sci-fi/futuristic
Dark modern
College life

Some pairings I enjoy are as follows. If something is bolded, that's the role I would like to play. Starred pairings are my current cravings.

Angel/demon*
Brother/brother
Mafia boss/underling
Mafia boss/kidnapped victim**
Human/supernatural creature*
Employer/employee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom