Mx Female Night Owl - Quick and Quality (Discord)

Chains and Ropes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Thank you for clicking! Welcome to my request thread. I normally want to elaborate and offer fancier greetings, or just get straight into it. But first, I want to be clear that this request thread will be rather simple and short. However, this is not indicative of my role playing abilities. My point is further supported and exemplified by the vocabulary which I utilize in relating these facets of my character to you, the reader. (FanCy WorDs!)

I am Male. I only play as Male. I only play against Females.
I like to use discord for quick replies, as waiting days between replies is a turn off.
I am respectful, and always ask before sending anything inappropriate, such as NSFW faceclaims or posts.
I want you to have a good time too.
That being said, I sometimes enjoy it when role play partners get a little devious in ooc. This is not required, and is not pushed. I might ask, but no means no.
I am a switch. This means that I don't enjoy switching, but rather I can play dominant or submissive. Playing sub is relatively new to me, so I have a bit more bias toward it, finding I enjoy it a bit more.

My Kinks:
BDSM
Femdom
Bondage
Extreme Bondage
Objectification
Heroine Peril
Superhero Settings
Incest (sibling only)
Objectophilia (As humiliation).
Suspension Bondage
Dubcon
Non-con
Ageplay
Clothed sex
Sexy Costumes
Hypnotism
Latex
Traps
Roleplay within roleplay
Intercrural sex
Body worship
Orgasm control/denial/multiple as punishment

Dislikes:
Anal​
Feet​
Water sports​

Plots:
A hero is corrupted by a villainess​

If you're into femdom, let me know. You'll find me quite agreeable.

My Discord is theropes#3837
Please contact if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom