Mx Female Slice Of Life Ideas

Coach

Planetoid
I guess I'm suppose to introduce myself and tell you what I'm looking for. You can call me Coach or Country, either works. Yes, I am a red neck, white knuckle, blue collar country boy with a southern accent. I believe in love at first sight, long slow tender kisses and getting lost, staring into some pretty girl's eyes is the definition of romantic. I'm making this sound like a dating profile, my bad. I'm a helpless romantic though, so I've gotta be real here if I'm going to sell you on me. Don't get me wrong, just because I would trade some top floor penthouse for a log cabin, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two. Just because I'd rather get you in the bed of a sunburnt Silverado parked by the lake rather than a red room full of toys, doesn't mean you won't enjoy every second.

Right now, I'm looking for slice of life plays. That can change any moment though, so I'm all for hearing whatever idea you have. I'll post mine below. I try to follow site rules, so sixteen and up with ages please unless we are both playing under eighteen. I don't mind getting rough, aggressive or taking charge. Toys are always fun. Not looking for anything disgusting either. Taboo is hot, I can roll with that.As for plots, I'll list some below.

SAND IN MY BOOTS... College or high school age guy visits the beach and sneaks into a bar, finding a beach/city girl who gives him the best week of his life.

WE ARE TONIGHT... Two best friends in school have always hidden feelings for each other until a simple game of truth and dare complicates things.

LOVE STORY... He was a middle class country boy and she was a millionaire princess whose dad wouldn't let them be together, but they wouldn't let that stop then.

ALL MY FRIENDS SAY... He had one hell of a night, but can't remember any of it. Now, he has to retrace his steps to figure out what happened and who he was with.

SOMEWHERE IN MY CAR... They dated and it was toxic. The jealousy and other things were horrible but now he's trying to move on and she isn't ready to let him go yet.

COME OVER
... After his step sister goes through a nasty break up, they end up together for a night but it becomes so hard to tell each other no even though it's wrong.

KISS YOU ALL OVER... He use to dare her sister, but they broke up. Since then, she had hated him but he doesn't know why. When she is forced to wear his jersey on game day, he'll figure out why.

I CAN TELL BY THR WAY YOU DANCE... He went off to college and is coming home for the summer. He was not expecting his little sister's best friend to be all grown up and exactly what he wanted.

FIRECRACKERS AND FERRIS WHEELS... He was a single father, and she the beautiful babysitter. Something about her takes him back, and reminds him what it's like to be young and alive again.

WHAT I'D SAY... They broke up when she went to college, but when they unexpectedly bump into each other at a party, all the anger, love and emotions start to play out.

CRASH MY PARTY... She is a virgin and him a jock womanizer. When they spend a night together, he unlocks a nymphomanic inside her that could ruin his life if he let's it.

YOU BELONG WITH ME... His girlfriend is the worst and he turns to his best friend that really wants to date him, but how can she get him away from her?

OL COUNTRY... She was a California girl who moved to his hometown, but somewhere in the cultural shock, they start to fall for each other.

I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY NO... He was a young, handsome teacher and her school girl dream. He knows it is wrong, but she's so hard to say no to.

TANGLED UP... She was a star basketball player in her hometown but she hurt her knee and having a hard time coming back. He is the young, handsome assistant coach who still believes in her.

UNTIL I MET YOU... He was a player and is dared to date her, but finds himself falling head over heels for her.

CHEVY VAN... He was a high school kid told to never pick up hitchhikers, but she was too beautiful to leave sitting on the side of the road.

AMERICAN COUNTRY LOVE SONG... She was his neighbor, and teenage dream in middle school but she moved away. Years later, on spring break, he meets this amazing girl only to find out she was his neighbor from years ago.

TEMPTED... He was recently divorced and she was his daughter's best friend. Seeing how lonely he is, she decides to help him move on to something younger and hotter.

SMALL TOWN SATURDAY NIGHT... When a teenage girl has a little too much fun, she gets pulled over by a cop and is about to be arrested. She knows her dad will freak, so she has to figure a way out of it.

WILDEST DREAMS... She was his sister's college room mate visiting for fall break. He was the young and wild, but never meant to be. Now, they have a week together before she leaves for school.

FAST MOVING TRAIN... He sneaked into a bar with his buddies, and met this beautiful woman. They spend the night together and separate. A week later, his dad introduces her as his new, soon to be step mom.

WITHOUT A FIGHT... They date, break up and make up. This time, he's out to teach her a little lesson in how she's suppose to act.

SUNRISE, SUNBURN, SUNSET... She was vacationing with her family when he rents the lake house next door but they have to sneak around to see each other because he's too old for her.

Back
Top Bottom