Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Flustered Cryptozoologist Seeking Charismatic Sphinx [One-Shot, Fantasy, PM/Thread]

lasciel

Malefic
Supporter
Important!!! This thread is a little different for me because I usually write M/F pairings, so if you do hit me up for this idea, please be patient with my general inexperience in writing F/F.

So why am I here?

I want to write a short, smutty one-shot based on this twitter comic by Spicymancer, writing as the flustered cryptozoologist:

FCKAOh3VUAAepE6
FCKAQCWVUAAOrxr

FCKAQznUYAE0d_y
FCjmrSnVUAEuAmA

Still with me? Great!

I don't foresee this plot having any long-term potential, though it could span several scenes. Mostly, I just have an urge to write as a rather inexperienced research-y type who is just hopelessly turned on by a sphinx who thinks she is the most delicious thing that she's laid eyes on for the past few centuries.

The rest is copied from my usual M/F thread to tell you a bit about me and what you should expect.

I only role play via PM or threads. However, I will happily chat with you OOC on discord. If we reach the point of beginning a role play together I'll be happy to exchange handles, but until then I'd prefer to keep all initial contact via PM.

About Me:
I'm female, in my verylate twenties, live in the northeastern US, and I am primarily a night-owl. I've been role playing for fifteen or so years, getting my start on neopets, continuing to gaia, spending some time in a few smaller forums, and now (thought not exclusively) here. I've run the gamut from first-person-with-asterisks to multiple-pages-per-post (with excessive formatting), and I find my happiest medium to be a flexible 2-5 paragraphs. I go (significantly) longer for introductions and major scene-changes, and as short as a paragraph for battle scenes or rapid-fire conversations between characters controlled by different players. I write exclusively in the third person, and put out an average of one post a day with a very lumpy distribution - two or three on some days, zero on others.

About You:
You should be human, at least twenty-one years of age, able to match (roughly) my post length and quality, and able to post several times a week. You should have an equal or greater interest in developing a compelling character as you do in writing smut. You should be comfortable writing, in this case, a female-ish character having sex with a female characters with female genitals.

I don't care about the gender of you, the writer.

Wants:

Here's my f-list. Most of it is probably irrelevant to this RP. The highlights that probably still track are:
  • YES: Multiple orgasms, moaning, clean body smells
  • NO: Scat, vore, incest, underage, rape
  • NO: Anal insertions on my character larger than two fingers
  • NO: Pregnancy, risk-of-pregnancy.
  • SURE: Anthros or furry settings. Obviously, YC is a sphinx here, so there's some animal traits to begin with, but if you'd prefer I play a furry/anthro character for this I'm happy to!
  • MAYBE: Hit me up if you don't see it on my f-list, or just want further clarification. I promise I won't kink-shame!

And that's a wrap! If you're still reading, maybe send me a PM?

Back
Top Bottom