Mx Male Random plots

Bunny69

Moon
Hi! I'm gonna dump some ideas/pairings/plots in here when I think of them ^.^ feel free to message me with your own ideas!!
I play power bottoms, brats, cuntboys, transmales and femboys

Kinks I enjoy:
Degradation
Humiliation
Begging
Teasing
Anal/Vaginal sex
Oral Giving/Receiving
Objectification (Using MC as an ashtray, set, table, etc)
Public Scenes
Semi Public

I like the dark themes, taboo, horror, thriller, drugs/alcohol, slavery, experimental

Plots/Ideas:

The Slave Market
MC was born into the slavery market, his mother being one of the slaves and his father her owner. Since his father didn't need him, he soled him off for someone else to buy. MC was bought and returned many times due to his lack of obedience, he needs someone who can break him.

Stalked
MC has been stalking YC for a few months, he has learned many things about him and wants to act on it. When he breaks into YC's house, he's found himself wrong about everything.
Note: This can be based off Killing Stalking or whatever you can come up with!

Cannibal
MC and YC have been dating for a few months. During these months people have gone missing and haven't been found yet. MC is scared and keeps YC close to him, little does he know, his boyfriend is the one kidnapping them.
Notes: We could do this the other way around as well with MC being the kidnapper. I'm thinking YC or MC will be a vampire or cannibal. They keep their victims in the basement, the other isn't allowed in there and one night he stubborns upon the other dragging a dead body down to the basement.

I Remember You
In a past life, YC and MC were soulmates, since then they've always been together in their next life. That is until MC messed with the Gods. YC had become sick and MC tried to save him by going to the Devil. God didn't like this, so he punished them by having YC die in his lover's arms while MC was turned into an immortal. Since then, MC has been searching for his lover. It's only when YC is living with a wife and kids that MC finds him. Will YC remember his lover? Or will he fear him like all the others?
Notes: There are rumors of MC lingering in the shadows of the village slowly killing those living there. This will be based in the Medieval times.

Washed Ashore
Based off 'The Little Mermaid' MC wants to explore the human world, so he makes a deal with a witch for legs but he can't speak. He has three days to find someone who take him or the sea witch will keep him. Or vise versa, YC is the merman and MC is the human who meets him

Farm Life
YC had to move into his grandparents house due to financial issues, having lived the city life, he hates the country side. That is until he meets MC, a farmer who lives next door. MC comes over often to help the grandparents with the farm, upon meeting YC, he offers to show him the ropes. YC isn't interested at all in the farm but goes along with it to get to know the cute little guy.
Notes: I'm obsessed with Stardew lately lmao. This is loosely based off some of the stories from it. It can be a cute little rp or turn dark if you'd like. I want a story with this, about how the two get to know each other as they work on the farm!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom