Mx Female Looking for a long-term partner. Prompts inside

kyle.roleplays

Planetoid
Hi there

I am new to Blue moon but I've roleplaying for about 15 years now. I enjoy a variety of plots, some kink and some vanilla but nothing extreme. I love realistic scenarios with a lot of set up/backstory/build-up before smut. Here are my major kinks and limits.

Kinks: Impregnation, breeding, cheating, dubcon, seduction/manipulation, incest, age-gaps, rough sex, submissive partners, power dynamics
Limits: Scat, vore, gore, watersports, non-con, too much violence/pain, fat bodies.

Here are a few plot ideas. But feel free to reach out to discuss any and all ideas that you might have that do not have my limits.

---------------

Incestual take-over:

Mother's love is eternal. Mother's love is incalculable. I want to play as a son who gradually begins a relationship with his mother. I say 'gradual' because this is not a case of "I find you sexy, let's fuck". It needs to take its time to figure out the base, then build on top of the base and add nuances and details that make up a good story. In short a slow-burn, detail-oriented long-term plot. I am hoping that the mom can be youngish looking. Something like late 20s. It could be that you got pregnant with me in your teens and though I am an adult in college, most people will not think that we are son and mother. Siblings are what most people would guess and some might even think that we are in a relationship. This is important to me. I want the story to focus on some sort of takeover. Power dynamics are fine but it could also mean a literal takeover of the household. It would be nice to have a dad (I am open to the single mother option as well) who is hopefully just a NPC. I don't want to focus on the character but the kinkiness of doing it with him in the household is just more... hot.

Financial cuckoldry:

This is the basic plot of numerous films but I want to take it a little farther. I want to be a rich man who offers a couple a lot of money to spend the night with the woman. And what happens after can be explored as well.

Medieval debauchery:

It is a different time and place. But men still wanted women to be under them while they sexually satisfied themselves. I want to build a plot that explores this. It could be a King and a nobleman's daughter/wife. Or a Prince and the gardener's wife/daughter. Or it could be a conqueror who is building a harem. Or an indifferent man who just wants to rut to make an heir.

I will stop for now. Any and all other plots will be welcome. If you want to chat about these plots, you can reach out to me here or in discord: kyle.roleplays#2053

Bump. Also looking for people who are into same kinks as mine. If you have a new idea, I would love to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom