Mx Female Devlin's Ads

As the title states this is just a general idea of ads I run for RP's. I've included a few specific world plots as well. This will be updated, edited, and better written once I have a few minutes to sit and do so.

• Standard:
    • Pervy, kinky, sadistic, Dominant, Daddy type male looking for the best kind of fun: BRATS! Cute, and adorable, women, who need to be taught their proper place in Daddy's life. The theme is breeding, but I'm open to more. Open to females of all ages, human, furry, and most anything between. Filthy, loud, wet and messy scenes preferred. Non-con scenes need not apply.
  • Heavy BDSM:
    • Feeling a little extra sadistic today - physical and mental. Orgasm control/denial, pain, bondage, humiliation, degradation and toys. Females only, no age limit or specific scene in mind, but only consensual scenes looked for today. Message me and let's build your masochistic fantasy!
  • Potential worlds:
    • Wheel of Time
      • Played along side the book time line - Rand Al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, has cleansed the source and future Asha'man no longer have to live with the fear of going mad. Taim's control of the Black Tower is growing, and factions are becoming clearly evident. Devlin is a newly raised Asha'man, loyal to Logain. Pursuing help from the most unlikely of sources...the White Tower. Enlisted as a Warder trainee with the Rebel Tower he seeks a Sister or two to be able to help. (Any Ajah is acceptable, would prefer no canon characters. Can lead to romance or bondage scenarios, the type deciding the type of bond shared.)
      • The Fourth Age - (Spoilers contained) The Dragon has defeated the Dark One, and the two Towers are now working together. There is still some who worry about the Asha'man going mad, though the Taint has been cleansed long since. What wonders do the world hold now? (Total world building involved.)
    • Mass Effect
      • Cerberus - (Spoilers from Mass Effect 3) The Illusive Man has turned to varying forms of Indoctrination to control his armies. Ideally your character is a Cerberus Agent captured by the Alliance. Mine would be a tech savvy N7 Engineer who has been studying Indoctrination since the first appearance of the Reapers in this cycle. In my research I have found a way to reverse Indoctrination, or to turn the Indoctrinated to me. (BDSM themed. Kinks negotiable, but will include: Master/Slave and Mind Control.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom