Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Request thread (NSFW)

Characters

I generally prefer to play female characters. I'm willing to play male in MxM (see here) or as background characters but my leads will generally be women. Conversely, I generally seek male partner characters. (As opposed to male partners: I am happy to write with you regardless of your gender.) I'm not generally interested in female partner characters in erotic/romantic settings, but they're fine as platonic secondary characters.

I like playing multiple characters when I have the chance, and I aim for a certain amount of variety, but in general, here are some characteristics I enjoy portraying:
  • Assertive, opinionated, and independent women.
  • Positive traits: loving, quick-thinking, versatile, improvisational.
  • Negative traits: bratty, flighty, hot-headed, slow to trust.
  • Relatively realistic bodies. Not Amazons, "bimbos", and definitely never futa.
  • RL faceclaims. I don't like drawn faceclaims.
  • Sexually experienced. I don't play virginal characters, ever.
  • Some tropes I like: the inept witch; the tough girl with a soft side; the rebellious princess; the semi-ethical pirate (space, actual, or otherwise); the tomboy; the gearhead; the cheeky bard.
In terms of my partners, I like assertive and attractive male characters. Shyness and innocence are massive turn-offs. Muscles are hot, hotter still if there's a little bit of brain attached to the brawn. Slobs, enfeebled old men, uncomfortably boyish young men, and the overweight, all need not apply. Then again nor can angels, unless their wings are broken enough to need a bit of fixing.

For both my and my partners' characters I have a preference for human-ish characters. Elf ears or Star Trek-esque forehead bumps are OK. No furries, dragons, or tentacle monsters, though. Vampires are OK, werewolves a maybe.

Settings
  • Modern/realistic: high society, politics, espionage, sports.
  • Science fiction: space travel, space colonies, alternative history futures.
  • Fantasy: low-to-medium, questing parties, kingdom politics, age of sail.
  • Historical (especially if there's some actual historical knowledge involved).
  • Not really comfortable with canon settings or "Rule 34".
Kinks

Consensual sex, romance, consensual rough sex, oral, anal, spanking, light BDSM (collars and toys, not whips and dungeons), size differences, in-character dirty talk, multiple partners, infidelity, risk of being caught, risk of pregnancy.

Limits

Animals, children, rape, sexual violence, misogyny.

Style

I have a strong preference against long, repetitive sex scenes. While I'm happy to smut up my stories I'd rather sex scenes moved relatively quickly to avoid issues where we get stuck writing a blowjob scene that takes weeks to unfold or having a character spend five posts taking their pants off.

I only write in third person.

Smut vs Plot

I have never been able to define what a "sex to story" ratio is, but I will admit that I am mainly here to write smutty stories, not to write either sex-only fluff or stories featuring very little smut. I like writing sexually charged characters, and having sex happen early and often, even if in a realistic setting.

Last edited:
Have not been around in a while but a friend reached out and encouraged me to return, so here we go again.

Been on a little bit of an interracial kink lately.

Would love to write something cute in that genre. If you're willing to do that, I could double a similar preference for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom