Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Cop turned Bad Cop (( Loki-sama and [[black_rose]] ))

Loki-sama

Planetoid

size=85]Officer Daniels sat at his desk, a manila folder sitting in front of him. Inside was incriminating evidence related to a recent investigation he'd done privately. Inside were photos and even a video of the whole thing going down. His full lips curled in a smirk as he tucked the folder into his messenger bag and put on his coat. One of the other officers looked up from his desk and nodded his way. "Heading out for the night Daniels?" he asked.

"Yeah, going to head home, have some dinner and turn in for the night. Maybe go by the video store and rent somethin'." said Daniels in his deep, smooth baritone. Sliding into his coat before tucking the bag under his arm and waving back as he headed out of the precinct. "Take care of yourself Winters." he said over his shoulders as he headed out to his car.

He had a good reputation with the force, having gone up in ranks from a simple beat cop to a well-respected detective having solved several cases and been integral in several other well-known and high profile affairs. Though offered many promotions, he enjoyed his work as a detective so much he simply stayed where he was. Citing that he'd never quite enjoy a simple desk job as it'd be far too boring.

The biggest recent case he'd been working on was one involving a new drug known as Z-fen that was at first dubbed as the new Ecstasy, but someone had gotten their hands on it and turned it into something far more dangerous. First popular with ravers, now a modified version of the drug has been found in the hands of date rapists and sex addicts. It reduces inhibitions and causes blackouts. Worse yet, it's addictive and many of it's victims have never been the same after becoming addicted.

Quite a few sting operations and busts have been made, but it seems that no matter how many times they busted a place selling it more seemed to pop up. That was, until Daniels himself found out something while doing his own investigation. He found that his step sister was involved. He'd called her and told her to meet him at his place. He told her that if she didn't she'd want to hear and see what he had to show her.

2ez4q6x.jpg

Maria looked down the street as she rode in her hot car. She was a dealer and a druggie with the new stuff that came out and she had a nice car since she got so much money. Smirking some she looked out her window and saw some people looking at her car luckily they couldn't see in. It was pitch black with silver flames,nice rims, shiny clean and not even a scratch on it. Smirking some as the light turned green she sped down the road to show off and she smirked even wider knowing her brother would be jealous.

Getting to the house she saw that he wasn't there yet and she sighed some he was always busy doing stuff and it got on her nerves cause she lived with her parents and she hardly got to spend time with him. Looking at the cars as they passed hers was the nicest in town now and everyone looked at it and she knew everyone loved it by the way there eyes went wide and all that shit. Opening the door she put one leg out with her knee high boots then she put her other foot out and she stood up looking around. She was a slut and everyone knew it getting a fuck by her freinds and even her brother's friends liked her so much they fucked her.

Smirking some as she went up to the door she got the key then unlocked it and went inside. Her car was safe everyone knew her that if they fucked with her,her car, her family, or her friends they would pay big time and since she threatened one person it got around and everyone stopped fucking around with all of the stuff. Yes she was harsh but even if she dressed slutty and looked slutty she knew how to fight and she knew hot to run even in those high heel boots she had on. Going over to the couch she sat down and turned the big screen TV on that she had bought for her brother with the money.

She only wore a short black skirt that was tight and showed her ass really well. She is petite and her little was perfect and round and she had little boobs but still everyone liked them. Looking at the door as she heard her brothers car and heard the door slam she looked back at the TV. She sighed some hoping he didn't find out about her dealing or even being the druggie also. She was a little high but she didn't black out yet no she wouldn't either or her brother would know. Sighing some she got up then went over to the door opening it and smiling at him "Hell Step Brother". She tilted her head nad she moved her top up a lilttle since it was starting to not show her belly button that was periced.

"Hey sis'." He said, stepping inside. Oh if only she knew he'd caught her. He'd started suspecting something a month back when she got that expensive car with all of the fixings. Sure, he could possibly afford such, but simply settled on a nice, reliable car that didn't turn too many heads nor was unique enough to be spotted by anyone who might potentially mess with him. He was a detective after all. He knew to avoid certain things.

Be that as it may, he'd tailed her one time when she had supposedly left home to go somewhere she didn't exactly say. He'd seen her go to one of the hot spots for Z-fen and not only sell, but she appeared to be using the stuff herself as well. He'd seen her fuck a few of her clients for a few extra favors. He'd always had a sneaking suspicion his sister was somewhat shady, but he'd never thought to this level. Sure once puberty had hit she'd dressed a little more revealing and seemed to delight in hanging with other kids from the wrong side of the tracks, but he wouldn't have thought she'd be involved with drugs and prostitution.

it wasn't like he was pristine himself. Despite his reputation now as a good detective in high school he more than a few times beat up some guy attempting to rough up his sister and when she'd first gotten involved with the criminal element he'd acted as something of her bodyguard, but when a deal went bad and nearly got them both killed they cleaned up their act. Or atleast he did apparently...

"Glad you came." He walked inside, giving her a hug before shrugging his coat off and putting it on the rack next to the door. "I'm going to change clothes real quick" he said before walking into his room. Emerging a couple minutes later wearing his usual clothes when he was off-work: A black tank top with a pair of distressed black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. He had well-defined and developed muscles, but not overtly so like a lot of gymrats or body builders did. He held a DVD in his hand and walked over to the player connected to the television set. "Have a seat sis'. I have something I'd like you to see and then a couple of questions." he remained impassive, not showing any signs that he might be onto her.

Maria looked at him then closed her eyes then opened them. She fell against the wall and nearly blacked out and she cursed at herself for almost doing that. Now her brother would know something was up and she definatly wasn't pregnnat at all. Sighing some as he said he was glad she came she looked at him then hugged him back. She knew she was in some sort of trouble but she didn't know what.

When he told her he was going to change she nodded then went into the kitchen grabbing a pop then going back over and sitting on the couch as he told her to sit. Seeing him put the tv on then hit play her eyes went wide as she saw him behind her car that one night that she left. Whimpering some she looked at him then back at the dvd biting her lip and she grabbed the couch edge and gripped onto it hard "Bro.Bro..I can explain just don't arrest me please".

When she saw him taping her doing the dealing then taking the drug herself and EVEN fucking her friends to get more of it she looked away and whimpered hard "I know you want something from me bro..tell me what you fucking want". She shook her head and got up when he didn't answer and she threw the pop at him the actual pop going all over his clothes and down onto his nice new carpet "Your full of shit and I have to go I do actually have to meet some friends and get ready for collage tomorrow..it's my first day so fuck off and don't follow me".

He didn't react to the pop being thrown at him or the yelling and insults. He'd been through enough interrogations that such a reaction didn't cause him to lose his cool. Though he was quite pissed internally. He though they BOTH cleaned up their act after their criminal past. He thought she was going legit and going to college to get skills in a legitimate trade and not selling drugs and doing them on the side. Though apparently that wasn't the case. Though he wasn't exactly pristine himself. He'd taken up for her a few times after he'd found she'd been involved, but now it was time to collect.

Turning off the DVD and taking the disc back in his hand he held it to emphasize his point. "This disc, and the evidence I have already compiled is enough to put you away for a looong time sis. This drug is pretty much close to being on the way out probably within a month or so as hard as we've been hitting the places producing it." He crossed his arms as he watched her. "To be honest, I don't want to see you in jail again. But if this isn't controlled soon I may have to see to it." He then crossed his arms behind his back and looked towards the window.

"There is, another solution," he smirked. "In the past, you were the one who controlled this and it was sloppy. Nearly got us both killed. But I know more about the streets in my time as a detective and I have connections in a few places high and low. This time, I will be the one in charge and we do things my way." He walked over to his bag and reached inside pulling out a small containers with a couple of the tell-tale pills, Z-Fen. He shook the small container in his hand at her. "I saw you nearly black out earlier... What's a matter? Been a while since you last had some? I'll give it to you... If you earn it." He said with a grin, his hand on the top button of his jeans.

Maria looked at her brother took the dvd out and started talking about putting her in jail for a long time. Whimpering hard she leaned against the wall then sighed some looking down "What the fuck do you want from me bro?? I will do anything with you but I will not I REPEAT WILL NOT do anything sexually with you..thats just wrong". She shook her head then looked out the window knowing he wanted her to do something sexual by the way he was looking at her. She fell to her knees and coughed some almost blacking out once again and she needed her next fix but she couldn't take it with her brother being there..He wouldn't allow it would he??

When she saw him go over to his bag and she saw him get a container out and shake it she heard him say he had connections and she gulped some not believing what he was doing "Bro you..you know this is wrong..think before you act seriously..you don't want to get put in jail yourself knowing that you are a detective..you would never be able to get a job again..please bro don't do this". When he said she could have her fix if she did what he wanted she whimpered some and looked up at his hand on the button of his pants and then she looked away and whimpered hard "Please bro don't do this I will do anything for you but no sexual stuff please".

She looked at him and then down at the ground falling on her eblows and she layed down whimpering some "Fine bro you win this time..I will do what you want but if you fuck me..you have to promise not to cum in me..I'm not risking getting pregnant when I'm going to collage and am trying to get a good degree in something". She got up and walked over to him falling against the wall and she whimpered hard looking at him then closed her eyes feeling really really dizzy. Now she really needed them and or she would black out and he would have his way with her..mabye even let his freinds have their way with her "Bro give me them please I will do what you say I'm about to pass out I really need it".

He thought about it a moment. Maybe he should just let her pass out? Nah, not much fun in that. Sure, it was wrong for him to ask for such a thing of his sister, step sister or not, but he'd been hunting monsters for so long. Perhaps a way to bring down one of the bigger monsters in this city was to become a part of it himself. He could easily cover his tracks essentially saying he was going undercover with his sister who was at one time a dealer. Considering the trust he'd obtained in the department it would likely be believed.

They just wouldn't have to know about what he did on the side with his sister as well. He handed her the pills and shrugged his tank top off, dropping it to the floor. His muscles bunching and flexing with his motions. Sure, he was an attractive man, but he didn't really date all that much with his focus on his work. "Heheh, not a chance. I know you likely have a morning after pill in your purse and if not. I have atleast one I usually keep an EC for sexual assault victims. So I wouldn't worry about that." He undid the button on his jeans and the following buttons before shucking them down his well-muscled legs. Clad only in his boxers now he watched her.

"By the way, think of trying anything funny and I have another copy of the video in an evidence locker back at the precinct. I can just as easily call the guy who watches the lockers and tell him to release what's in that, and he knows I check back with him at certain intervals in time. If he doesn't get a call from me he knows to release it." Confident he'd made his point that there wasn't any real way for her to get out of this he walked over to her and pressed a hand to the wall next to her while he looked her over from head to toe and back again. "You're quite the looker sis," He brought his other hand to her exposed hip, slowly caressing until his fingertip brushed the belly button piercing. Slowly gliding up the fabric of her top to cup one of his hands over her round little breasts. "I remember you used to dress like this back in high school. You weren't quite a slut then. More of a tease." He brought his hand back down her body to slide a hand down to her skirt and hiked it up to grasp her ass in one of his hands. "Now take the pills before you black out. I want you to be awake when we do this the first time."

Maria looked at her brother as he started to talk then he gave her the pills. Growling some now she wanted to pass out she didn't want to see or feel what he did to her since she knew it was going to hurt since he was so muscular and she was so petite "Trust me bro you don't want to fuck me..you don't know what kind of deasies I have and you know how many guys I have fucked". She whimpered some as he took off his shirt and her eyes went wide at how muscular he was and she looked away starting to get up from the sitting postion she was out of there. When she saw him take his pants off she whimpered even harder and slid back down the wall to weak to do anything even fight back or even get to her car. She was sick of this people taking advatage of her since she was high or cause she wanted more stuff.

Whimpering as he came over to her she looked up at him her chest heaving up and down "Bro please don't do this to me...I don't want to be taken advatage of anymore". She growled deeply as his hand was playing her her thigh and she whimpered as it went to her belly button ring. Looking away as he grabbed her breat she gasped some and gripped onto her shirt now knowing what he wanted. Shaking her head as his hand went back down her side then she whimpered hard and yelped in surprise as he hiked her skirt up and grabbed her ass. Looking at him she shook her head and growled some bringing her hand up and giving him a weak slap across the face "Bro your a bitch....I will tell the police what you have done to me after..and I will have evidence". She looked at him then down knowing she was no match against him and when he told her to take the pills she nodded then took them feeling the high kick in.

"Already took that into account sis. I already told you I'm connected to many different people in the evidence department. This 'evidence' you have can suddenly come up missing and the evidence of you involved with the Z-fen could come up." Her weak slap hardly even caused him to shift his face as he shook his head, watching her high kick in. He grabbed the hemline of her shirt and pulled it up,exposing more of her skin to his touch. "I hardly think you're in the position to call anyone a bitch. Funny how you don't wish to be taken advantage of anymore and yet have put yourself in a position yet again to have it done." He cupped her chin in his hands and tilted her to face him. Knowing the drug's effects should be taking over soon. "Now, my sister. Take off your shirt and the skirt. The sooner you cooperate the sooner this will be over."

He gave her some space and crossed his arms over his chest to watch her, making sure she didn't try anything. He'd force her if she did anyway and now that he thought about it, it might be more fun that way. Becoming a monster for once seemed to be somewhat... Enjoyable.

Maria looked at him and whimpered as he said the evidence would just dissapaer and the Z-fen evidence would just come up then she would go to jail for sure "Bro please don't do this you can't I mean you just can't it's wrong". Looking out the window she whimpered and yelped as he hiked up her skirt some more and she crossed her legs glaring up at him "I didn't fucking put myself into this damn situation damn it..I've been trying to stop this for the past month..it's just..adictive alot". She sighed some as he grabbed her chin and told her to take her clothes off and she closed her eyes not wanting to give in but then she didn't want to go to jail and never get a job with what she wanted to do the most. She wanted to be a vet assitant and she opened her eyes tears coming down her cheeks "Bro don't do this to me please..I can't handle it..I want to stop..it's just hard help me break the habit please".

She looked down at the ground and brought her hand up to her face whiping the tears away "Please bro please don't do this I'm begging you". She knew he wasn't going to change his mind so she started to take her skirt off whimpering and crying as she did. She then took her shirt off and she looked away in shame wishing she never even got into this situation in the first place. Wishing she never did drugs or got on the wrong side of the track.

"You're going to have to be taught a lesson sis. Since your mom and dad don't know about this, and I wouldn't want them to know that you've been a slut and a druggie all this time after we thought you'd cleaned up your act. I am going to be the one to teach you a lesson." He watched her take her skirt and tank top off, relishing in the power of the moment. He'd held this position many times. Where he had all the cards in play and the criminal in question was on the ropes with little to no hope of getting out of the trap he'd set. He never thought he'd have his sister in his clutches though. Sure, it was wrong, but at the moment, he didn't want to be right.

His erection peeked from the bottom of his boxers. He'd had a thing for her for some time now considering they weren't directly related. Seeing herlooking away and crying like this. Though something told him it was quite wrong, he didn't want to stop. He'd take his pound of flesh as punishment for her getting involved with the drugs, the prostitution and in lying to him all this time. "You know what's also wrong? Lying to those who love you and getting involved with this behind their backs.You know what's wrong? Selling your body for money and drugs. Oh, you'll be done with this after I'm through with you sis. And hopefully you'll learn your lesson and never get involved with this again. Until then, you're going to experience this."

He then took off his boxers and walked over to her, grabbing her by her hair and forcing her to sit up, facing his thick cock. "Now, get to sucking. You do this good enough and I might decide not to put it in your pussy." He'd press his erection to her lips and force her to take him in her mouth. "And remember, if you do anything suspicious I'll not check in with my connection and that DVD will be released. And I promise you that you don't want to go to prison. I know guys in the pen who'd love to have a little bitch like you who haven't had a woman to fuck in years."

Maria growled deeply as he said he was going to teach her a lesson. Sure she lied to her parents going behind their backs and acting normal except for an almost black out here and there but they just thought she was working to hard. Looking back at her brother she growled at him then kicked at him in the thighs hard hoping it would make him fall back and she could go up to one of the rooms get dressed then get out of that place and run to the next state or even next country. Smirking some a she thought of that she knew he was much stronger and much faster then her but it would be a good fight with him getting his cock into her pussy or ass.

She knew this was going to be fun and she knew how he would react growling and yelling at her like he did all his client. She shook her head as he took his boxers off and her eyes went wide to see how thick his cock was and she whimpered hard backing up to the wall "Bro you know I can hardly take a cock in my mouth cause of the bad reflux I have so please don't even think about it". She yelped as he grabbed her hair and told her once more that if his guy didn't get a call she would be going to prison. Looking up at him she closed her eyes and tears still fell down her cheeks but not as hard. She took some of his cock into her mouth licking the head and sucking the sides.

Most of the time she did this kind of stuff she knew better since she had gotten raped alot when she didn't do what the drug dealers did. Looking up at him then away at the window she saw one of the drug dealers glaring at her and she pulled back pushing her brother down so they couldn't see her or him "Bro right now would be a good time to make me stop..One of the dealers has grown fond of me and is watching us". She looked away grabbing her skirt and top "I don't want to have you killed or myself killed just give me a break I will do what you say..I will stop doing the drugs and I will stop selling myself..I will do anything if you put this guy in jail please". She looked away then noticed the bruises on her arms and legs from the drug dealer gripping onto her so hard or even slamming her against the wall "Bro you got to understand...I can't do anything while he is still out there not even be with you". She looked at her brother then away and coughed some "He has raped me and all the stuff you could think of...luckily I always have a few birth control with me..just call your friend tell him don't send the vid but theres another guy you need to bust..Please bro I NEED YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME".

Though she might not have known it, she actually gave him more to ammo to use against her. Knowing one of the dealers had a thing for her would give him a prime target and usually in such a case was what he went for when trying to take down other dealers, a liaison that they knew of. More than likely, she got most of her fix from this dealer because he probably made her pay less money and more 'favors' for this one's goods. Though he'd play along to see where she'd go with this. "I can likely do this sis. Though if I do, you'll owe me more because I could still book you and even more so if he decides to name you as one of his buyers."

His expression impassive, he collected his own clothes. "Plus there's still the matter of the evidence I still have. Plus, if you think moving away will help you I could submit this information to the FBI and they'd have no problem pursuing you out of my jurisdiction." He put on his jeans and then his tank top. "One way or another sis, you're going to learn a lesson from all of this. Hopefully, this time you'll stay straight."

Then it hit him, how this situation could be moved in his favor. "The dealer, what's his name?" he said, shrugging his jacket on. "I want you to call him, tell him to come here. Tell him, that you have a business proposition for him. I have an idea of just how this can work out."

Back
Top Bottom