Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question

Coach

Planetoid
I haven't been on this profile in a long time. Logged in and deleted some old posts then requested a name change. I went to post a new request thread and I'm told I do not have the privilege. Is this due to the name change or something else?

It is due to the the deleting of posts as you must be over 3 posts and 24 hours in order to post in certain sections. If you go below 3 posts, you will lose your privileges until you get back up to 3. Certain sections like forum games, those posts do not count toward your post count.

Still will not allow me, though I've commented on multiple things. Do I need to start three threads myself?

Hm, it could be a hiccup with the name change, but you appear to have the privies needed. Try doing a refresh, close out of your browser entirely, log out and then log back into BMR. Those steps should reset any hiccups during a name change, which might get stuck on post count privies or something for whatever reason.

You shouldn't have to. Your name is blue.

All your old RTs are closed. Possibly you've lost permission in some other way/for some other reason?

Could someone check, all I did was delete old threads this morning.

I haven't been on this profile in a long time. Logged in and deleted some old posts then requested a name change. I went to post a new request thread and I'm told I do not have the privilege. Is this due to the name change or something else?
You ought to be able to post in the request forums now.

Back
Top Bottom