Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ᥴᥲᥒ't bιtᥱ thᥱ dᥱvιᥣ oᥒ mყ toᥒgᥙᥱ.

solacing

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾
Withdrawn
It will rain.
As always, any idea of mine includes themes trigger warning worthy. Some topics included would be: Non-con, physical and emotional pain, torture and abuse, manipulation and humiliation and anything else!

"You're perfectly wrong for me, and that's why it's so hard to leave."
At six years old, Isla Rose witnessed her mother's boyfriend beat her mother to near unconsciousness and then take his own life. For as long as she could remember, her mother had always had terrible taste in men, most nights the brunette would find herself curled beneath her sheets, cowering at the screaming voices and shattering glass one floor below her. It wasn't long before her mother's decisions saw the blonde buried six feet below earth's very core, just another memory on everyone's mind.

Isla was thrown into care, before she was taken into the custody of a man who shortly died of an illness he didn't say aloud. Leaving her in the care of his son, a social reject who quickly diminished all belief that they were related, instead, he claimed the sixteen year old was his girlfriend.

She didn't reject, merely telling those who cared enough to ask at school that she had moved in with her boyfriend when her mother died. However, the bruises and dull lifeless eyes were a little hard to cover up, it was a little hard to keep a secret when you were denying there even was one in the first place.

I don't wanna be alone.

Okay so I've never been good at explaining ideas, hence the reason it was so shitty! But I've always loved the idea of an angsty violence filled story, and well, what better than an abusive boyfriend and a sarcastic yet alpha type character sauntering into their life, unwelcomed?

I was thinking perhaps our main guy could either be her 'boyfriends' best friend, or maybe just someone from her school, either way they form some sort of... friendship and she has to keep what's going on at home a secret. That's where the brutally violent scenes come into play!

As always - I'm more than happy to play any female characters that come into play, if you're okay playing all the males! Aka - the abusive boyfriend and suspicious new... lover?
Eventually.

I do have a starter in the process of being written, but I definitely don't mind discussing beforehand! I look forward to potentially hearing from some of you.

<3

another bummmp.

Back
Top Bottom