Mx Female Taylor's Favorite Swifty

Looking4RP

Super-Earth
Hello, and thanks for considering this prompt :)

Before I get into it, I'd like to say if you match up with my kinks, but don't necessarily like this idea, please reach out anyway. A quality, smutty prompt is really all I want; I just have a particular interest in this current one.

Anyway, I'd like to specify, for this scene, I'd love to play as a particular favorite of Taylor's. The other houseboys, as you may read about, can generally be in the background, but I don't mind playing them here and there.

Kinks: public fucking, slutty outfits, heels, showing off, celebrities, elegance, romance, dirty talk, drama lots of cum, worship, thigh-gap fucking, anal, age gaps, inappropriate relationships, incest

18+ male for 18+ female writer

Like many world-famous Goddesses, Taylor loved to indulge in her fair share of hedonistic acts. She had the access, and the hunger, so why not take advantage? One particular perk she enjoyed from being wealthy and famous is the access to attain cute, hung houseboys to keep around as her personal play-thing. She enjoyed watching them walk around in whatever outfit she picked out. Showing them off in public, on the red carpet, receiving question after question of who her cute little date was. She'd always lie. "Oh, my brother. My cousin," whatever. Or hell, maybe she just keeps them naked around her massive mansion? Every world-famous celebrity enjoys a long, thick, heavy cock swinging around the house as she sits around looking hot and glamorous like the leggy Goddess she is.

Maybe she keeps him to herself, or maybe she shares her little pet with her famous friends. It's up to her. She's the Queen and they worship her every move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom