Mx Female Let's Go On a Trip!

DisenchantedWanderer

Super-Earth

Introduction

Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my request! I am going to try and keep things as concise as I can this go around and probably fail miserably! This one will try to tighten that up and have an obnoxious use of bullet points instead! I don't know if that's better but whatever, I'm doing it, anyway. There are a couple of things I want to clarify before you guys and gals dive into my stuff:

I AM PICKY.

I am clarifying this clearly, not to scare you away but to understand that sometimes, things won't jive. And sometimes it's not the thing you think, I can ignore a lot of stuff, actually. Spelling isn't one, but I can forgive a lot of grammar mistakes if the idea is fun/characterization is good. If there is something going on in the roleplay that I don't like, I will 1000% tell you about it so we can work something out that works for both of us. I do NOT in any way, shape or form want you to cater to my wishes or complaints if you feel that it detracts what makes writing fun for YOU. Roleplaying is supposed to be a fun way to pass time, not a SAT test. I will always happily talk to partners who have tried with me before seeing if we can figure things out again. I am always willing to give people a shot.

What is annoying for me for one roleplayer might not be for the other, it might be a style choice, it could be the atmosphere. It could be literally anything, all I am asking is for you to understand that I am not 'attacking' your writing style to tell you it sucks, I am telling you what is personally making it hard for ME to enjoy the roleplay. I will do my absolute best to tell you when I am not interested anymore if that happens, or if the idea isn't working so I don't waste both of our times with the awkward back and forth of wondering. My DMs are an open door for questions about that kind of thing! I try to make roleplaying relaxing and fun for all parties. ANY PICTURES SEEN WILL LIKELY BE NSFW UNLESS MENTIONED.

Roleplaying Quirks and Style

I am a really dirty vanilla, like absolutely filthy. if it is within the reasonable bounds of realism, I'm probably into it or at least interested in exploring it. I am not the person to hit up for wacky body changing stuff, transformations or whatnot. If Dick A goes into Pussy B, I'm probably interested in hearing it. I can also do non-smut too, but admittedly smut is the fun part for me. If it matters, I am a dom generally but I can be switchy. I don't really find the dom/sub dynamic to be particularly interesting to springboard an idea off of unless I feel like you will do it justice.

I enjoy Fandoms but I don't have the list up yet, mostly it's video games. Don't hesitate to ask to spring up a discussion. I'm not gonna blame people for throwing up a shot in the dark.

I am a storyteller of quality over quantity, that is…I do not care if something is a sentence as long as the sentence is meaningful and productive and pushes the scene forward. I do not, will not, and will never enjoy backtracking. If you want me to respond or react to something, that is typically where the post should stop. That is why I often value shorter posts: Because there is more interactivity involved. I like to take things slow and post by post instead of covering huge swaths in single posts. I have no issues with big-ish posts as long as I am not expected to respond somewhere in the middle of it.

Bottom line is: If you want me to respond and react to something, end it there.

I understand that this isn't really super normal (at least in my experience), but honestly I'm a writer anyway, what I get out of roleplaying is not the deep literary depth of Tolkien and more like just fun interactive things between people.

That aside, I love Slice of Life stuff: Things where the focus is the character and not always the setting and it doesn't have to be something modern either, there's a ton of stuff to do with it! Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Post-Apocolyptic. It's all there. I also love writing action scenes, melee combat, gun fights, it's all good times to me.

Gender is irrelevant to me as long as what we are roleplaying is some manner of M/F or F/F.

I think that covers everything! Onto the part that people actually want to read! Please note that you don't need to hit me with a collection of kinks and then a story shaped around those kinks, I'd much rather just like, you know…talk about a plot first and then we can figure out stuff afterwards?

I generally don't have anything 'pre-set' because I tend to work a lot better during mid conversation about what sort of things I like doing and going from there. Don't take me not having anything here as if I'm not capable of brainstorming, I just prefer a neutral starting point to discuss things.

Looking forward to anyone who is interested!

Kinks

• Age Differences
  • Ahegao
  • Anal
  • Breeding
  • Casual Nudity
  • Cheating
  • Consentacles! Consensual Tentacle Sex
  • Creampies
  • Descriptive Blowjobs
  • Deepthroating
  • Discussion! Give me that sweet OOC, let's plan, let's figure things out, let's talk about characters!
  • Dubcon
  • Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
  • Eager Consent
  • Femdommy vibes
  • Fit Women
  • Freeuse
  • Gangbangs
  • Good Incest Stories
  • Interracial
  • Making a woman cum so hard she urinates afterward.
  • Mating Press
  • Mind Break (Specifically the arousal/cock making them eager for whatever happens)
  • Monster Sex
  • Netorare/Cuckold (On both sides, it's fun when the woman seduces the man away from another girl.)
  • Playing Sex Drunk Characters. People who lose all sense of thought and understanding at the first whiff of sex.
  • Playing Sexually Confident/Adventurous Characters
  • Primal Sex and Primal Attraction, being drawn to them on every level, even if logic says otherwise.
  • Puazi (For Those Unaware, Here and Here!)
  • Giving/Receiving Rimming
  • Shamelessness.
  • Size Differences, on both sides. Tall Male/Short Lady or Tall Lady/Short Male.
  • Spontaneous Sexual Activity (e.g, pulling a woman's pants down and immediately slamming a dick inside, or interrupting someone as they're talking to ram genitals in their face.)
  • Semi-Realistic Cock Sizes. I'm not the person to hit up talking about twenty inches of hard meat. Twelve inches maximum.
  • Trashy Sex. Bathroom sex, sex on a coffee table while people are there, in a parking lot, fucking someone's son behind their back, you name it.
  • Video-Taping/Recording

Squicks

• Cervical Penetration
  • Cum Inflation
  • Expecting a posting length from me, I write as much as I am satisfied with, sometimes that means a paragraph, sometimes that's a sentence. Just putting it here for more clarification.
  • Horndogs without a personality. I'd really like some character interaction, even if it's a lot of sexually charged flirting or something before they immediately get into wanting to fuck one another. Character development is my fetish.
  • Jerkass Characters. They need to actually be likable by me as a roleplayer on some level for me to want to actually continue roleplaying. It's kinda hard to have fun if I don't like the character. Playing jerks is a tricky line and it can be fun, but outright antagonistic assholes are a hard no.
  • Lack of OOC communication, I have found that this solves a lot of problems, especially if you like to play a character who is straightforward. Do not be afraid to tell me what you'd like to do so we can work with it. I swear I don't bite.
  • Mindless Dom/Sub Scenarios. I like characters to be characters and not have their sexual preference as a personality.
  • Rape
  • Snuff
  • Foot Fetish
  • Lack of flexibility, I enjoy people who can maneuver around ideas and characters and explore things.
  • M/M, just never been my thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom