Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (MxFxF)

commanderShepard

This is my favorite store on the Citadel.
Hello! @leia25 and I are looking to start a MxFxF plot, so we are in need of:

1x F to play the role of the girlfriend in the plot below.

Guy (MC) and his girlfriend (YC) are seniors at university. They've been dating since freshman year and live together of campus. They are both the jealous type, so their relationship is strictly monogamous. They're good students, but skipped a required 101 course and now have to take it in their final year.

Leia's character (LC) is a freshman who is beautiful, brilliant, and rich. She's a perfect student and turns heads everywhere she goes, including both MC and YC, so naturally there's some tension and dislike. At a party, LC and one of the other characters fooled around a little, without the partner finding out.

LC's parents have been pressuring her to find a boyfriend, and she had lied saying she had one. Now the holidays approach and they want her to bring the mystery guy home. She is desperate to find a date in time.

MC and YC find out that their apartment building is getting shut down because it failed several inspections, and they need a place to live. LC has a luxury apartment, paid for by her parents, no rent required.

LC offers them both to stay at her place, in exchange for MC going home with her for Thanksgiving to pretend to be her steady boyfriend. Very uncomfortable with that arrangement, YC pretends to be LC's best friend and goes with them.

Classic romcom romantic and sexual awkwardness ensue as all 3 characters fall for each other. They end up as a polyamorous thruple.

Leia and I would like to try to get through one round a day, with posts typically being at least 2-3 sentences with good grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail. Let us know if you are interested!

Hello! @leia25 and I are looking to start a MxFxF plot, so we are in need of:

1x F to play the role of the girlfriend in the plot below.

Guy (MC) and his girlfriend (YC) are seniors at university. They've been dating since freshman year and live together of campus. They are both the jealous type, so their relationship is strictly monogamous. They're good students, but skipped a required 101 course and now have to take it in their final year.

Leia's character (LC) is a freshman who is beautiful, brilliant, and rich. She's a perfect student and turns heads everywhere she goes, including both MC and YC, so naturally there's some tension and dislike. At a party, LC and one of the other characters fooled around a little, without the partner finding out.

LC's parents have been pressuring her to find a boyfriend, and she had lied saying she had one. Now the holidays approach and they want her to bring the mystery guy home. She is desperate to find a date in time.

MC and YC find out that their apartment building is getting shut down because it failed several inspections, and they need a place to live. LC has a luxury apartment, paid for by her parents, no rent required.

LC offers them both to stay at her place, in exchange for MC going home with her for Thanksgiving to pretend to be her steady boyfriend. Very uncomfortable with that arrangement, YC pretends to be LC's best friend and goes with them.

Classic romcom romantic and sexual awkwardness ensue as all 3 characters fall for each other. They end up as a polyamorous thruple.

Leia and I would like to try to get through one round a day, with posts typically being at least 2-3 sentences with good grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail. Let us know if you are interested!
I would like to play.

Back
Top Bottom