Mx Male Looking for detailed, long-term RP partners (femboy/trap or twink type characters are a huge plus!)

InCarcosa

Meteorite
Hey guys, as you'll see in my intro post I'm fairly new here, and going over the rules it looks like you gotta post 3 times before you can have private conversations so here goes post number 2! Like the title says I'm looking for fairly long-term, literate, roleplay partners. A little about myself, I've been roleplaying for over 10 years and I think I've become fairly decent at it. I usually tend to prefer more real-life settings for my roleplays although I'm very interested in perhaps dipping my toes into a sci-fi/ fantasy type scenario (in all probability not an existing universe like Dune, LOTR, Wheel of Time, etc). I always play top characters but I have a HUGE thing for power bottom types or more dominant/assertive bottoms in general, pretty much the only time I'll do dom/sub dynamics, doesn't do anything for me otherwise.

Like I said, I prefer my RPs with a pretty heavy emphasis on the flirting and buildup, etc. I love me some smut of course but I find it SO much hotter when it's slowly and gradually built up to. Another thing that's important for me is that we both enjoy the RP! So if we do end up chatting and you want to change something here or there about the scenario or character, or work something specific in, etc, please please let me know.

I'm fairly easy as to the exact scene we'd be playing so feel free to suggest your own but I'll list a couple that I've greatly enjoyed playing in the past

Cheating Boyfriend

You have a boyfriend but for whatever reason, we end up sleeping together. Is he not paying you enough attention? Is he sweet but really not that good in bed? maybe you're just an insatiable slut and you can't get enough cock!

The raucous house party

We all know those house parties, people packed in, hormones running high! Our characters get chatting and eventually, it gets a little steamy, do we manage to find an empty bedroom? Do we have to make do somewhere less private where we might be seen? Or do we go back to one of our places? I really like how versatile this one is, you can do a lot with it, especially if the party in question is a Halloween party with everyone all dressed up ;)

The slutty roommate

We've been living together for a few months, It's been alright so far, we seem to get along fairly well and there have not been any issues, until. One of us eventually feels comfortable enough bringing people home, could be either of us. Maybe you can't get enough dick and it's a new guy fucking you every night and it's keeping me up. Maybe it's the other way round and I'm bringing some new smooth twink type home every weekend.
Does one of us snap and confront the other? Is one of us secretly wishing it was them? Is one of us going through a dry spell?

Teammates on the swim team

You joined the team fairly late into the season and you were immediately smitten with me. You'd drop subtle hints (or maybe not so subtle) that you were into me and tease me at every opportunity, making sure I caught a good look at your beautiful smooth bubble butt, maybe making lewd comments. Then one evening it's just us two stayings late after practice, do I finally give in to your advances? Do you finally get fed up with being subtle and decide to go for it instead? This is one for the aforementioned forward and assertive bottom type

These are just a few, there are others I really enjoy playing but I'd like to hear yours as well.

And quickly before I leave, thought I'd put a little list of things I don't like in RP ie major turn-offs

-Incest
-Ageplay
-Scat
-Blood/gore
-Most BDSM/dom & sub dynamics
-Foot/armpit play (Not an outright turn-off, but doesn't do anything for me and I don't get the appeal enough to try and work it in)

I'm sure there's more and I'll post them in the replies as and when I think of them.

Look forward to chatting with y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom