Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Can I entice you with anything here?

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Hello beautiful people!

I have come out of the dark again to persue some pleasurable stories with you friendly folks! People call me Hayden, and my life can get pretty hectic. I can go from posting every 3 minutes to sometimes not posting for 3 days. My job requires a lot of travel, and often I'm found without any kind of internet service available. I need a patient partner who can understand that when I'm active, I'm ACTIVE, and when I'm away - I will be back soon!

With disclosures aside, I have come with some inspiration to spark up another couple of roleplay cycles!

* Please PM me for ideas to plot. I prefer roleplaying in PMs, but can be persuaded to roleplay in threads. I usually prefer description over pictures. I'm not very fun when it comes to fandoms. I also have a weak spot for dark, twisted characters. My style is third person, past tense usually 2-5 paragraphs. If you're a novelist, I can do longer; however, time is very limited sometimes and your replies might be more spaced out in response time. I do not mind what gender you roleplay as, but I will always roleplay as a female character. *

Quick ideas to spark off of?

Library (Librarian/new local)
YOU inspiration (I'm weak. I've binged the whole series. Let's get crazy!)
Military family with spouse deployed
Housewives "book club"
Couple just getting into the swinging lifestyle
Hamptons setting?

Let me know what you think!

Also, as request, my list of likes and dislikes:
- Cheating/Infidelity/Betrayal

Dislikes:
- Incest
- Excessive bodily fluids
- any characters under the age of 21

Pretty open minded otherwise!