Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Magically Magical Girls!

Felis-nyan

~Formerly Known as Cheshy~
Hi, I'm Miss Demeanor, but you can call me Nata, or Cheshy. I'm a transgender girl, first and foremost, so hopefully that doesn't put you off!

If you're still here, a friend has been telling me about Madoka Magica, and I must say, the idea of the magical girl genre is growing on me.
I had an idea, based on this. The basic concept is that magical girls fight over territory, killing each other in order to grow more powerful
but also to increase the size of their Domains. These magical girls are powerful in their own right, but experimentation over the years has
taught them that they can increase their powers by having sex before a battle, but each magical girl gets a bigger boost from certain types
of sex. YC would be a magical girl who gets the biggest boost from sex where she is incredibly dominant and controlling, engaging in as
many associated kinks as possible. Likewise, MC would be the opposite, a magical girl who gains the biggest boost by being submissive,
and engaging in all the associated kinks.

YC has deduced this fact about MC, despite MC not advertising it and never actually using this boost before because of it's embarrassing
Nature. YC battles MC, ostensibly to claim her territory, but after the battle, rather than kill MC...She somehow makes her submit to her
instead, whether this be by the means of some oath, or an esoteric collar, or even some ancient, magical girl ritual YC has discovered.
After this, YC and MC form an uneasy team of sorts, with MC forced to help YC fight her battles, whether it be against other magical girls,
or against Demons, the creatures that magical girls were created to fight against. Overtime, MC develops something akin to Stockholm
Syndrome, where she comes to almost worship YC, and will do anything for her.

Onto kinks that could come into play here, well, nearly anything goes. Only the following are off-limits, anything else can be discussed in
planning:
- Syringe play ( I am trypanophobic and avoid these whenever possible. Feel free to pierce my character, though with piercings )
- Scat ( Just...not into it )
- Vore
- Sexual Gore
- Vomit
- Knifeplay ( This one is....the only one on this list that is negotiable. As long as knives are never used to self-harm, I don't mind this one )
- Any Character under SIXTEEN (16) While I get that the magical girls in Madoka are younger this, I selected 16 for a reason. One being I
am not comfortable playing younger, and two, the sites rules don't allow it anyway. Anyone asking me to play younger will be ignored.

As for me, I am a fairly adept writer, who writes 4-5 paragraphs per post, but this can grow up to about 8 as I get more into a roleplay.
I do other things, so you won't get pots from me every day, most of the time. Despite being quite introverted and shy, I like to talk to my
RP partners and get to know them, maybe even be friends. I prefer to RP with people who associate as female, for my own, personal
reasons.

Anyway, hopefully I have piqued your interests. I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom