Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male *Seeking Doms* Looking for non-con / smutty stories

Sana

Planetoid
Hi all, I'm Sana and I'm hoping to get back into writing!

So, I'm looking some quick and dark smut at the moment. I enjoy noncon, kidnapping, forced homosexuality, role reversals, blackmail, human trafficking, eventual slow-burn stockholm syndrome, etc.
I primarily play bottoms but they're not necessarily submissive. The characters I play are arrogant and cocky douches who tend to overestimate themselves.

I prefer to play by pm only, I write 1-4 paragraphs depending on the scene, and can usually reply every 1-3 days. I'm not picky on grammar, spelling, reply length/time, and I'm ghost friendly. I do unintentionally ghost at times as well but you can always just message me again whenever!

I use anime/drawn faceclaims only or descriptions and you can find my f-list for kinks and limits!

Below are some pairings to get us started.
Underlined = my preferred role / Strike = closed for now / () = Convince me

Master / Slave
Teacher
/ Student
Student / Student
Teacher / Teacher
Enemy or rival / Enemy or rival
( Detective / Criminal )
Mob boss / Victim
Hitman / Target
Thief / Victim
Stalker / Victim
Kidnapper / Kidnapped
Loan shark / Inherited debtor
Boss
/ Employee

Employee / Employee
CEO's son / Rival CEO's son
CEO's son / Employee
Ex-boyfriends
Unwilling camboy / Suggest?
Human / Ghost
Truck driver / Hitch hiker
Manager / Talent
( Doctor / Patient )
Doctor / Doctor
Gang or mob group / Victim
Criminal / Victim
Molester / Victim
( Bully / Victim who turns the tables )
Former bully / Former victim

I also have a plot (based off a comic) I want to give a shot if anyone's willing to indulge me a bit.

This plot is an enemy-to-lovers type thing.

YC is a sadist from a rich and powerful family, someone charming who is well liked by everyone on the surface. MC is a vain and snobbish person with a seemingly perfect life- perfect grades, a perfect job lined up, a perfect girlfriend, but he hated YC the very second he saw him. He didn't bother to hide it either, always treating YC extra harsh and verbally abusing him. YC also didn't like MC and wanted nothing to do with him at first, at least until he saw him cry one day after his girlfriend broke up with him.

Seeing that turned YC on and since then he wanted to see MC cry more. Using his influence, YC was able to convince MC's family to sell MC, and YC bought him without MC knowing. MC would just think he ended up getting kidnapped one day by YC/YC's men (we can play around with this if you'd like MC to find out the truth right away or not). With MC now in YC's grasp, YC wants to torment him and make him suffer/cry, gaining sexual pleasure out of it. But will that continue even once feelings begin to develop?

*A few plot points/scenarios we can use, including masochism, gangbang, and stockholm syndrome:
**MC can start to develop masochistic tendencies.
**Somewhere along the lines, either MC runs away or YC brings him to a party, where he runs into other people who have their way with him without YC's knowledge. After YC finds out, instead of punishing or getting mad at MC, YC is devastated and shows actual care.
**Later, MC could end up wanting to do it with YC as a 'comfort sex' type thing (MC can also possibly try to take a bit of control as a switch/power bottom in this scenario?)
**I imagine things will end in stockholm syndrome with both sides developing feelings for one another!

I'm hoping we can plot out an awesome story together! Thanks for reading and just dm me if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom