Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Makoto's Halloween Treat!

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
Makoto's Halloween Treat!
By: Drone Nadia​

Makoto Nanaya brushed her short, brown hair back, her beastman ears twitching with excitement as she hummed a tune. "Going to a par-ty, with a sexy boy-ee~!" She would sing, as she prepared.

For the young woman, her night was just beginning, and she was already swinging her hips as she got her hair done. For the squirrel Beastman, there was nothing like a night with her boyfriend Chris, who was having himself a shower. Makoto had convinced him to go to a costume party at her friend Charlie's house, the cute witch throwing a little costume party for her friends.

Of course, that was not the only reason she was excited. She had asked Charlie to make a spell for her...she giggled mischievously. "Chris won't know what hit him!" She said to herself, as she pulled up her panties...she could not help but feel a little naughty…

"Chris~! We are going to be late you dingus! Hurry up!" She called Chris himself stretching, just enjoying the shower. "Give me a second!" He called out, the tall, brown-haired man checking his face in the mirror. His blue eyes looked back at him, his freshly shaved face having that young guy look that Makoto was all about, the man letting his hair down for the moment while he washed up, but he would get it in his preferred ponytail before long.

Makoto looked over to her costume, picking up the dress. The brunette was going to be the Dark Magician Girl, a classic character from a show she liked watching with Chris. Yu-Gi-Oh was one of their favourite hobbies, and while she hadn't had time to play a lot recently, she had plenty of time to...hehe...man, Chris was going to lose his mind when he saw her plans!

The outfit was easy enough to get on. Honestly, she felt way worse for Chris, her blue and pink dark magician girl skirt was a lot easier to get fitted with. Sure, her squirrel tail required a bit of space to be made for it, but it was pretty authentic otherwise. She checked herself out in the mirror, posing as she admired herself. The woman was looking fine, her cute magician's hat and dress just like the character from the game.

Chris came out of the bathroom, towel on and ponytail secure. He walked past Makoto to get into his underwear drawer, when her tail smoothly ran over his waist, teasing his cock a little. "Makoto, you are going to get yourself in trouble if you tease me." He joked, but she just smiled. "It has a mind of its own~!" She, touching up her makeup, mostly just some blush to match the dark magician girl.

Chris got himself dressed slowly, his eyes sort of glued to his girlfriend's ass. He was not the type to be a lecherous dude, but his girl...man, Makoto was just irresistible. Even as she sat there by the mirror, he was tempted to toss her on the bed...Nah.

They promised Charlie they would be there. She was new around here, and he didn't want to make her think he bailed. "What are you so happy about?" He asked, Makoto's evil grin not very subtle. "Me? Nothing!" She said, Chris, getting his costume on. He was going as the Dark Magician, a friend and a powerful spell caster from the show.

As far as couple costumes go, he got the raw deal. The bulky armour and hat made it a bit of a struggle, but Makoto begged him, so how could he refuse her? Besides...she looked fantastic. So worth it.

"I know tonight is usually our...date night, but I will promise to play later, ok?" She said softly, Chris just smiling at her. "You know I don't mind. It's ok babe, I want to see Charlie too."

She smiled, getting up and pulling him in for a kiss. "Thanks…" She purred, kissing him softly. She had to force herself to break it, her man so clean and cute...ugh! Later. Later...hehe~!

~~~

Once they were ready, the two magicians would head over by car. Makoto had to drive given the more bulky nature of the costume Chris was in, but soon the pair arrived at the single suburban home where Charlie was living, the house…

BBBOOMMMFFFF!

Green smoke was coming out the windows, Charlie opening the front door to let the air out. The Purple-haired girl groaned as she got herself some air, Makoto parking and coming over. "Damn Demon Cake of Delightful Softness and Sugary Delights… oh, hey Makoto, Chris."

Makoto laughed awkwardly, her friend covered in green slime. "Uh...you ok?" She asked, Charlie nodding. "Cake tried to summon a greater demon from Akalabeth. I almost died, haha!"

Makoto blushed, not really sure what to say to that. "I'm glad you…didn't?" She said, Charlie nodding. "Awww, thanks Makoto! Hey Chris, sup?" She went for a high five but remembered she was covered in slime. "Uh...wait like five seconds."

She ran back in, and before they knew it, out came Charlie, all clean, her house spotless. "Being a maid for a witch has its perks. You learn how to clean fast." She said, Makoto nodding as she led the couple inside. Her house was really cute, for the house of a witch in training. They were the first to arrive, the two having a seat in the living room, a small mushroom lad cleaning up.

Makoto waved, the little chubby mushroom waving a hand at her back, as he worked. "So, how are the loving couple? Are you two ready to party?" Charlie called from the kitchen, working on a new Demon Cake of Delightful Softness and Sugary Delights, this time with less evil vanilla extract.

"For sure! Wait here Chris, I will get drinks!" Makoto said, heading into the kitchen…

~~~

Charlie would see her friend come in, knowing what she was here for. "Ok, remember. It's only going to last about a few hours. It is recharged by the moonlight of a full moon, but for the love of all that is magic, please don't use it at the party." "I won't! He he he~! He is gonna lose it! Thanks, Charlie!" Makoto kissed her friend on the cheek, who made a grumpy sigh. "I'm telling you. If you use it at the party, I'm going to be mad." "No, you won't~! You love me!"

Charlie sighed. "Ok, just don't let anyone know!" She added, the squirrel girl nodding. "Deal. Thanks~!"

Makoto grabbed two fruit punch glasses, then headed back to Chris.

~~~

Makoto hid "it" in her dress for now, then went over and sat with her boyfriend. "Hey, are we...safe to be here?" Chris asked, Makoto laughing. "Charlie is...safe. Her magic can be a bit unpredictable, but it's fine~!" He nodded, but man...she was a strange one, that Charlie.

~~~

Soon, the place was jumping. Charlie had a lot of friends here, Makoto and Chris the only ones that were from close by, the place soon packed with ghosts, skeletons, an actual skeleton dressed in fake skin, a vampire, and a cute princess dressed as a zombie.

Needless to say, the party had started. Charlie was laughing about the cake blowing up for the 10th time as she told it to the new arrivals who had not heard it yet, while a few others were doing some dancing. Chris was about to suggest that they join in when Charlie saw Makoto and called out to her.

"Can you get the chips in the basement!?"

"Sure!" She called, taking Chris by his hand, the brunette squirrel beastman dragging him along. "Don't listen to the washing machine! Ignore it!" Charlie called out after them.

~~~

Heading down, Makoto would smile as she arrived in the basement. Everything was pretty normal, aside from the washing machine chained up to the wall, it was shaking a little. "Hey...hey, let me out! That crazy witch is keeping me here! I'm not an infernal hell beast if she told you that! Hey!" They passed it, soon coming to a huge selection of chips. "Oh! Let's just grab them all…" said Makoto, but as Chris went to do just that...he would instead find her hugging him from behind.

"After I give you a little reward."

Huh? Chris was about to ask her what she was up to when Makoto slid down to her knees. Chris was usually pretty relaxed, but he could feel his heartbeat as he felt a throb of his cock, the big shaft already hardening. "M-Makoto…are you sure?" She nodded, reaching for his costume, slowly digging her way into the pants and pulling them down, softly gasping as his hardening cock came to life.

"O-oh fuck…" She purred, the energetic girl smiling up at him. "You are so good to me, skipping out usual Friday night fun for my friend...so...I'm going to help tie you over."

He was all for it, placing his hand on her soft head, giving her animal ear a soft tug. "I love you." He said softly, the beautiful girl nodding. "I know, dork. I love you too."

Grasping his cock, the sexy brunette got to work on jerking him off, casually stroking his length so Chris could get himself nice and ready. "Makoto...hah...your hands…" She smirked, happy to hear he liked her new hand lotion. "I am trying a new brand. They soft?" He nodded, his face of pure pleasure telling it all as he struggled to remain composed, Makoto using this opportunity to get in and begin.

She kissed his tip, smooching the head of her boyfriend's cock gently. He throbbed in response, her smile at his pleasured approval obvious. "Chris...later, I am going to ride your dick for hours. I just need you to be good for me and enjoy the party." She whispered, her lips kissing the underside of his cock, as she ran her tongue along with it.

"I am...hah...Charlie is...fun!" He said, Makoto licking him still, his cock yearning for her throat but so far denied it. "I know...I just want to tease you, to make you wait for my mouth…"

He groaned as she got to his balls, sucking his left nut as she stroked his shaft. He was tempted to make a joke about her having nuts in her mouth, but she beat him to it, moaning "I love having your nuts in my mouth...mmmm...hah…"

He was more than ready for the main event, the beastman hottie sliding her lips back to his tip, looking up with her loving, brown eyes. "Enjoy, Chris."

She then opened up and sank his impressive cock inside.

"F-fuck!" He let out, not intending to be so aggressive but she was driving him wild! He placed his hands on her head, her hat had long fallen off. He patted her head as she sucked him off, the young man loving every second of her tight lips on his cock. "Ah...hah...cmon...no fair...I can't…"

She smirked. He was going to cum for her soon, her milking speed more than enough to get him to feed her his seed. However, she knew that making this go fast would not be fun, so she slowed down, popping him free so she could lick and nuzzle his cock playfully, Chris wondered how the heck he landed such an amazing girl as she let his tip kiss her cheek, her hands rubbing along his saliva covered length. "Hah...hah...Makoto…"

He didn't need to say it. She put him back in her boiling hot mouth, and she started to suck him with deep, shallow movements. He had to bite his tongue to not cry out in pleasure, the poor guy at her mercy as her wet, hit mouth sucked his shaft like she was trying to blow him dry in one go!

She almost did. He grabbed her head and forced her down, her movements stopping as she felt her duties as a girlfriend come to a wonderful end. Her man ejaculated into her throat hard, a soft, happy look spreading over her face as she gulped down his seed. She relaxed as she swallowed his cum, Chris the only man she ever let do this, and the only one she ever would.

She let him finish, pulling up and cleaning his shaft until he was spotless. She purred gently as she finished sucking him off, standing up and gently hugging him.

He pulled her in, the beauty feeling his hands run along her back and tail. "Thanks, Makoto. That was...really great." She smiled, nodding as she nuzzled into him. "I got carried away. Let's go back up."

"I'll say! You two really went at it!"

Makoto suddenly turned around and kicked the washing machine hard, crying out as she sent it back to its corner. When had it waddled into viewing distance?!

~~~

"So, why do I need a new washer?" Charlie asked, Makoto blushing in embarrassment. "I tripped and it got smashed! It was an honest mistake!" She explained, Charlie opening chips as her Mushroom familiar took the bowls to hand out. "Fun-guy says he heard shouting. Something like, 'die pervert', and 'how dare you creep on me with my man?'"

Makoto laughed. "Oh, that little mushroom cutie! What a joker!"

Charlie gave up, figuring she was telling the truth. After all, that washer was possessed anyway, she was already going to replace it. "Alright, whatever."

Makoto would head to the living room, the gang of guests all having broken out Charlie's Gamecube and starting a Smash tournament. Needless to say, Makoto was so into it. "I'm going to get in the game! Be right back!" She called, heading to add herself to the tournament so she could play. "Sure, have fun!" Chris called out, figuring now was a good time to try that Damn Demon Cake of Delightful Softness and Sugary Delights cake...when he saw a card on the ground.

What was a Yu-Gi-Oh card doing here? Maybe it was part of her costume?

"Magic cylinder huh? Oh, it's holographic…nice."

~~~

As the night went on, Makoto butchered many opponents in melee. She cackled with competitive glee as she defeated the skeleton, boasting as she defeated the vampire, her epic Mario skills second to none. As she had fun, Chris was there to cheer her on, though he was a little worried about her competitive spirit.

Chris however, needed to get a break from the costume. It was really hot, and Charlie told him he could go to her room to cool off. Heading up, he did just that, the tournament progressing as he headed in.

~~~

"Whew…" Chris took the bulky parts of the costume off, letting himself cool off. He was enjoying himself, even if the skeleton that came as a human with skin had passed out and been taken home by a taxi. He sighed as he looked at the card he had found, wondering if Makoto was thinking about her deck when the card suddenly started glowing.

"Uh…"

The card in his hand was now a magic cylinder, much like the card...but it was a lot softer, more like...an Onahole. He squeezed it, getting a feel for the silicone material. Huh...must be some spell Makoto had made.

~~~

"Ha! Time to die, fun-guy!" Makoto screamed, poor Fun-guy having the displeasure of being in the finals against Makoto. The match started with her making Mario combo his Ganondorf hard, the battlefield map her personal best stage. "Wahahahahah! I will end you-"

Oh, God!

It felt like her ass was being...oh no...it felt like two hands were molesting her rear, and damn, did they know her weak spots. What was going on? She looked behind her to see the vampire enjoying his bloody mary, to her left the zombie princess demanding "no mercy for the shrooms!"

Oh, God. The card!

She had to focus. No way Chris had it right? It wasn't in her hiding spot...but…

~~~

Chris blushed. The end where one would stick a cock in was...a twitching, horny-looking anus. A familiar horny-looking anus. Fuck...Makoto...god, he loved her. Without thinking, he got his cock out, taking her hole and pressing his tip against it, letting the heat of her soft, wonderful anal ring get him to full mast, testing the opening with the head of his expanding cock.

It felt so good...man, he would have to thank Makoto for this! It felt so lifelike as if it was the real thing!

~~~

Ok, don't panic Makoto. It's not like Chris would fuck the toy right? Haha...he just got his dick sucked! He will see that he accidentally activated the card, and do the right thing, like...oh.

That's his cock. He is prodding- fuck!

Makoto almost ate a kick from Ganondorf, fun-guy a damn good player even with her ass not being teased. The young beastman was blushing and sweating as she knew what was coming, really not excited for this match of smash when another one was about to give her anus a magical pounding!

~~~

Oh God...it felt so good! He decided then and there, he wanted to try the toy. Charlie would understand, she must have seen a lot worse, and this replica of Makoto was just so damn tight, and warm…fuck it! No more thinking, it's time to get dicking.

Chris ran the toy down his cock in one push, moaning as he felt it clench around him. Yup, it was Makoto...he knew that muscular relation anywhere. God, she was so good at anal...this replica had her exact technique! He moved as he lay on the bed, casually pumping his cock with the soft entrance, putting a bit of a spin on the thrusting to really grind his cock in there...fuck...he would get a lot of use out of this toy when she was busy.

~~~

I'm gonna diiiiiiieeeeeee!!

Makoto and fun-guy were down to two stocks, her ass on the receiving end of two beatings at once. She had to struggle to not moan, her poor rear getting a portal pounding that would not soon end. She knew Chris, he loved anal and might just go at it until she told him to stop!

"Hookaaaahhh!!!!" She cried out when he hit a particularly soft spot, whiffing a punch and ending up getting countered. He was totally wrecking her ass right now, and while she absolutely loved how it felt, she was kinda trying to crush her opponent! The only thing getting crushed was…

~~~

"...this ass! Ugh! It's just like hers!" Chris couldn't contain himself. He knew it was kind of bad to be doing this at a party, but good lord was this just what he needed. He could not want to think of a gift to get Makoto in thanks for this, but right now the only thing on his mind was…

~~~

"...f-fucking my ass!" Makoto cried out as she lost a stock. Fuck! She had to recover! Fun-guy was playing like a champ, and her skills were certainly better, but each time she was about to throw a good move her poor ass got slammed into! Her panties were soaked through at this point, the rhythmic motion of that disembodied penis hitting her asshole deep making her body shake with pure lust.

"Ha! Go fun-guy!" Charlie shouted in support of her familiar, the little shroom determined to make her proud.

~~~

Speaking of doing, Chris was done playing around. He was enamoured with the toy to say the least, hammering it on his cock with no care for anything but his coming orgasm. "Hah...hah...yeah! God Makoto...your ass." He couldn't take it...the feel, the warmth, the realistic quiver of the insides as if it was her ass about to cum...he moaned with glee at his wonderful girlfriend and her amazing gift, and with little remorse, he came inside it with a deep groan.

~~~

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Makoto fell forwards, landing ass up face down, her face one of intense orgasmic bliss. She had cum from her surprise anal scrubbing, her man launching his hot seed into her harder than he has ever done before. Charlie groaned, knowing exactly what was going on. "God damn it Makoto!" She cried, as Fun-guy finished the match, threw his small, mushroom man sized controller down, and started to pop off on Makoto, who was not even upset as she got default danced on by a mushroom.

"So much...cum…" she purred, and the zombie princess started to awkwardly shuffle away from the orgasm drunk squirrel.

~~~

The party soon wrapped up, everyone leaving in good spirits. Even the spirits, who were easing back to the graveyard after such a party for the resuming their final rest.

Charlie, however, was far from done. She looked at the two magicians on her couch, her face of annoyance saying it all. "Haha...that was...some party, Charlie!" Makoto said as the witch held out her hand. "Give me the card."

"Haha...but...he really loved it! It worked perfectly! Its-"

"You promised. Give it."

Makoto sighed as she handed it over, her tail and read doing flat in sadness.

"Fun-guy is a very innocent soul, and now he is going to ask me questions about sex I don't even know how to tell a mushroom. Ugh...anyway...have a good night, you horn dogs."

Makoto and Chris left, the two walking to the car. "I'm sorry, Chris. I should have told you about the card." She said, but he just laughed. "It's ok, I got to be the card wielder for one night, that was fun enough."

"...are you mad?" She asked, and he kissed her forehead, her concerned face becoming bright and warm.

"No...but when we get home…" he smiled.

"I want to go for another round. Or three."

~~~

Charlie sighed as she cleaned up the last of the party, a knock at the door.

"Hey! I'm here to party!"

Oh crap. She opened the door, a small orange with a smug face and packing a huge bulge in his otherwise cute pumpkin costume on her doorstep. "OJ...uh...the party was hours ago." "But you said it would go until 12!" "AT NIGHT! I can't party till noon!" The little orange sighed, but before he could leave, Charlie picked him up. "Come on, I still have some cake left.."

Back
Top Bottom