Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebecca And Gor'nook

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
Rebecca And Gor'nook:
Princess and the Beast
By: Drone Nadia​

"Hhyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhh!"

"Uuuaaagh! I am slain!" Cried the Fell knight as he was defeated, falling to the ground as princess Rebecca readied herself for the final battle. She had just defeated the last vanguard before the final encounter, and now, she was one last demon away from world peace.

Beyond this final door lay the dread beast Evilostro Von Gor'nook, the worst, most diabolical of all demonoids.

She, however, had love and purity in her heart, and with a cry of battle, she kicked the door Into the room, shouting "Gor'nook! Prepare for purification by the power of love and purity!"

Princess Rebecca cried out a battle cry as she held her sword in preparation for battle, her brunette hair flowing behind her, charging the foul beast. The 23-year-old woman had trained all her life for this very moment, brave even in the face of this foul beast. "Finally! You arrive! You took longer than you should have, foolish girl~!"

She stopped, a barrier preventing her from getting closer. The princess swung her blade at the magic wall but it was deflected, her armour lit up by the foul shield.

"You really think you, a woman, can defeat me? What foolishness! It would take a thousand men to even think about fighting me, but the kingdom of Lovington has failed to produce even one!"

"You can mock me all you like, beast! The power of love and kindness can never be broken!"

Gor'nook laughed deeply. The creature was a black sphere with one massive red eye, a smirking row of teeth underneath the glowing orb, its mocking jabs as sharp as those horrible fangs. It was surrounded by tentacles, each one currently working on a spell that would see Lovington plunged into a billion years of darkness.

"Surrender! My Soul Saber will cut you down to size in one attack!" She declared, the powerful demon laughing as her blade attacked the barrier again. "You silly girl! Very well, I will allow you a chance to defeat me...but if you lose, I will make you my concubine!"

She glared, even more ready, determined more than ever. "Your vile magic is only matched by your disgusting lust. Prepare for defeat!"

She ran forwards, the creature swinging a tentacle at her, only for her to deflect it with her blade and evade another. "Impressive! I see your father taught you well...before I sent him to the DEAD ZONE!"

She cried out in rage as she swung her blade, but the beast evaded. "You will pay for that, and then I will rescue your father!"

"Ha! If there is anything left of him! My killaroids have been hunting him, it is only a matter of time before they defeat him!"

Did his evil know no limits?! Regardless, Princess Rebecca had to defeat him. She got in close and attacked, but he knocked her away, sending her flying into a wall, knocking the wind out of her.

"Idiot girl! You should have agreed to be my slave when I first demanded you join me! Now, I'm going to have to...what?!"

Rebecca stood, the blow fierce, but she was twice as powerful.

"Impossible?! How did you take such a powerful mega super swing?!"

"I am not the girl you defeated a year ago, Gor'nook! Prepare for UTTER DEFEAT!"

Rebecca cried out as she raised her blade and charged, about to lay a decisive blow...when she stopped.

Gor'nook smiled evilly, laughing triumphantly. "You foolish fool! Do you think I didn't know about your super armour? I just pretended to be scared, now you are CURSED!" What was going on?! Why can't she move?!

His tentacles would reach out, slashing her armour away to reveal her virginal princess body, tossing her blade away.

"Now, prepare for…"

"Uh…"

Rebecca looked over at Gor'nook, who hesitated. Oh boy. "Hun...you ok?"

Gor'nook became rather shy, his tentacles carrying her over, softly. "Babe...uh...I can't do it!" He would say, apologizing profusely.

"I know you wanted to do the "princess is captured" thing, but…I am just not into this. You are too pretty and soft to be rough with, and being mean to you is hard!" She sighed, slipping out of his grasp and walking over to hug the big idiot. "You dork. Why didn't you say so sooner?!"

Rebecca sighed as she sat on the bed in the love hotel, the young woman joined by her boyfriend, Gor'nook. It was their first anniversary since they started dating, and when he asked what she wanted, she said she wanted to roleplay. She had a feeling he was not feeling it, wrapping her arms around his spherical body consoling him. "I'm not mad...hey...it's ok."

He got like this sometimes. He tried hard to make her happy, but he was just not made to play an evil dark lord.

"I ruined it. I'm sorry Rebecca." He said softly, a few of his tendrils embracing her.

"You didn't ruin anything…" she said softly, the naked woman kissing him gently. "Why don't we change it?"

"Change what?" Gor'nook asked, his girlfriend still cuddling against him. "How about…I hit you with a super purity love beam, and you became a good guy and we got married?"

He perked up, nodding as best he could being a tentacle creature that was all one huge orb. "Is that ok with you Rebecca? I can try and be evil, just let me-" she kissed him softly on the cheek, the large mass shyly squeezing her. "No. I love you, evil dark lord, or not."

Gor'nook could not help but nuzzle into the sweet, kind woman he had been so fortunate to meet, as she slowly resumed the new play they had. "My love…" She moaned softly, as she held him. "It has been one year since you became a good guy, and now we are married. Now that we are alone from the ceremony, it is time we consummate our love."

"Uh yes. Yes! Hahaha! The power of love and true hearts opened my eyes! Now, I will lovingly and gently make love with my wife, who I love and I am not doing evil things too."

She rolled her eyes a little but smiled. God, he was such a dork...but that was why she loved that big goofball.

He would lay her on the bed, his tentacles wrapping up her limbs and spreading her, the intention clear. She was a big fan of "the whole treatment" as she often called it, that being to be grabbed, fucked in all her holes, and left cum stuffed. He was of course using his magic protection, all semen infertile so they didn't need any condoms.

"Yes...my husband, who is a good man and loved by all, is going to make me his one and only! I am so fortunate~!" She replied, making him blush even more. God, he was such a sap. "Yeah! Uh...here I go."

Despite the hiccup, they were back on track. They had the hotel room for the entire evening, the fancy "evil lair" themed room even coming with complimentary henchmen, who were now awkwardly leaving to not disturb them now that she had defeated them anyway.

Gor knew Rebecca well. They had a system, mouth, ass, pussy. He put the first tentacle to her lips, the woman kissing it softly and letting it inside after, the next one pushing into her ass. The last found itself rubbing along her soft folds, preparing her for an inevitable entry. She groaned as he started soft, but when you were getting it from all angles by cock-shaped tentacle dicks...well, it felt good.

"Mmm...mmm…" She panted softly as he took a brisk pace, leaving her softly bouncing as he fucked her ass deep, tentacle twisting and hitting all her sensitive spots. She smiled up at him, even as he pounded her mouth deep and hard. He was glad to see she was having fun, so he went to the next step.

"Rebecca...you feel...so good. Did you do something? You feel softer than ever…" Gor'nook gushed about her, the woman so glad he felt that way. She had gotten a witch friend to make her a "potion of sexy time softening" just for this, and she could tell it was working with how happy her boyfriend looked.

Rebecca felt him speed up, the tentacle cock at her pussy done playing around as it slid inside her, making her squirm with pleasure. God, he was so good at this, he knew all her weaknesses...she was going to cum if he kept this up.

"Ugh...you are...way too soft and tight...can I..?" She nodded, fine to let him cum inside. It would be messy, but she needed his load as much as he needed to plant it, the brunette gasping as she felt him speed up.

He was drilling her so deeply, so perfectly...it was enough to finish her. She cried out as her cunt erupted in warm juices, his own being injected into her with a deep push inside. She could feel him fill her up with his thick seed, the woman bloating around her belly a little as he gave her far too much. He pulled out before it became a problem, pasting her in what remained of his load, the two left awkwardly in a messy post-orgasm afterglow.

"You ok?" He asked, coming to her side. She nodded, the cum covered woman reaching out to pet him.

"...love you." She said softly, spreading her legs. "Let's do more."

Back
Top Bottom