Mx Female Roleplay With me

Kairos84

Moon
Hello, how are you doing today?
My Name is Kairos, I am 37 and have been Roleplaying since I was about thirteen.
I enjoy various kinds of Rps from soft and cut stuff to Darker themes.
I also Enjoy Fandoms and Original stories (some within the fandoms.
When RP I Play a Male well because I am one, but if you have a plot that requires a female and it catches my eye of if we are doing doubles I can play a female as well.
As follows are some things I would be willing to Rp

Demon x Human
Modern era;
YC is in school (College or Highschool that's up to you), and is not well-liked by the students or teachers, because of this you are picked on and bullied almost on daily basis. The Teachers talk behind your back and a few have even failed you and made suggestive comments on how to bring up your grade if you want to pass. Even trying to convince you this is the only way to pass now. The Students would push you around, spit on you and call you names and threaten bodily and mortal harm to you. Then one day one of the guys from class approaches you outside of school and starts talking to you. And even convinces you to follow him. Going against your better judgment or afraid of what would happen if you said no you go with him anyway. The Boy brings you to an old abandon house all while still talking to you to keep your guard down. Once side you feel a sharp pain at the back of your head that drops you to the floor. Hours later you wake up scared, naked, cold and tied to a bed. As you can hear the boy from before, you can hear now he had a few other people over. They were all laughing and talking about what they were going to do to you. Then once they had their fill they were going to sacrifice you to some monster from the abyss After they come up the steps and do what they wanted with your body they start chanting. As they do, the air becomes thick and it smells like shit and brimstone. (this is where the RP starts). As they continue your character can start to hear disembodied voices, some more clear than others. Then one sticks out. (MC) Calling her name back telling her how he's been watching her and how the ritual these stupid boys were doing was wrong. they messed up as the ritual they had been performing gives the one to be sacrificed a companion for their bidding, either that be sexual in nature, Vengeance, or if they just want to cause a little mayhem and discord. MC asks you if she is willing to make a deal, a pact with him to save her from not only the boys but all that had done her wrong.
YC agrees not caring what she has to give in return.

The Year was 1744 (Character) is Shipped wrecked on an unknown beach and come to find a creature that may be (character) only means of Survival. Either one of us can be said creature. Also, note I can't take credit for this idea I got it from another user and was intrigued by how it could play out.
WIP

Marvel; both our characters start off as Orphans but are found by the Xmen ( a random two) We are brought to the School for the gifted to lean how to use our abilities.

DC: MC is an Alien that crash lands on Earth and must learn how to use his Abilities YC can also be an Alien, a Meta-Human, or a Human. Due to the last war, the Justice League has lost a few members. So we are placed into the Young Justice Society of America in order to prove ourselves to Join the Big Leagues (IE the Justice League)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom