Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Me and iCanHasCOOKIE)

Zennarion

Supernova
ICanHasCOOKIE:
She whimpered as he yanked on the leash, making her fling towards him and out the door. She whined and began to tug on the leash slightly as she tried to stay in the house. "Please don't let others see me!" She yelled as she threw her arms down in an attempt to cover her member but it was no use. It was too hard and too big to be hidden by her small, fragile hands. Why won't it go down? Not that it really mattered or anything, she was completely naked and even if her cock wasn't this hard, it would still be visible as day. Her only regret was disobeying her Master's commands... and none of this would've happened... However, unfortunately for her, it was very real.

Without effort, her Master pulled her from the doorway, exposing her to the public as her face lit up bright red with embarrassment as she followed her Master down the sidewalk, still attempting to cover herself.

Zennarion:
"Don't cover yourself, i want everybody to see how you disobeyed me" He told her in a hard tone, and just continued dragging her. If there was one thing that he couldn't stand it was slaves who didn't obey him, and those slaves he would punish by public humiliation like now, if not public humiliation, then he would hit them with the whip, and if he didn't hit them, then he would rape them. Those were the best punishments that he knew and he rarely used any other kind of punishment.

Back
Top Bottom