Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Simple Smutty My Hero Academia Craving

Intimacy

Super-Earth
So as the title suggests, this is just a short, sweet request thread with the hopes of satisfying a familiar craving. I've been rereading the My Hero Academia manga again lately and it's really got me loving the characters and their designs all over again, and the next logical step is, of course, hoping for an RP with those characters. While I'm potentially open to the idea of OCs when doubling is involved, this thread is primarily for canon characters and pairings. I'll list some of my favourites to play as and play opposite below, as well as a few favourite pairings of mine, but feel free to come at me with any suggestions of your own since I'm very open to all sorts of pairings. I'm also willing to play both male and female characters, though I'm only looking to play opposite female characters for the time being. The one thing I will stress however, is that I have no intention of doing anything involving Mineta. Frankly that character could be removed from the entire series and it would only be better for it. I'm also not particularly big on age gaps either, so I'd rather avoid any teacher/student or pro hero/student pairings too.

While I don't have many specific plots in mind besides fun, slice-of-life stuff in a school/hero setting, I'm eager to brainstorm with any potential partners to hopefully find something we'll both enjoy. And of course I'm always open to hear any ideas that you might have too. Below are the characters I'm most interested in, with those in bold being particular cravings.

Characters I'd like to play
  • Bakugou
  • Midoriya
  • Todoroki
  • Kirishima
  • Kaminari
  • Ida
  • Uraraka
  • Jirou
  • Mirio
  • Tamaki
  • Shinso
  • Inasa
  • Hawks
  • Mirko
  • Probably plenty others I'm forgetting so feel free to make suggestions

Characters I'd like to play opposite
  • Uraraka
  • Mina
  • Jirou
  • Momo
  • Kendo
  • Setsuna
  • Nejire
  • Mirko
  • Ryukyu
  • Burnin
  • Lady Nagant

As mentioned before I'm open to all sorts of pairings no matter how wild they might be, besides the few exceptions listed up above. So feel free to make suggestions, though a few of my favourite pairings are below:
  • Tamaki x Nejire
  • Todoroki x Momo
  • Bakugou x Uraraka
  • Kaminari x Jirou
  • Hawks x Mirko
  • Hawks x Lady Nagant
  • Also a bit of a crack ship, but I kinda love the idea of Bakugou x Momo too, so if that's something you're interested in PLEASE let me know!

Anyway, hopefully something here in this messy thread caught your attention. If you're at all interested in anything here, or even have your own ideas for a MHA-themed RP, feel free to shoot a PM my way. I'd love to discuss any ideas and see what we can come up with!

Back
Top Bottom