Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you have a cape, then? (overfiend_87 - punkjello)

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
Dante James had spent a very little time at the pub. He sat there, staring at the drink and then continued to drink. He was at a Gay bar and continued to look. He got a few look from some guys, but he wasn't that interested in a simple one night stand, but a relationship, however the hours he put out a day made it very hard to give in the time needed to be with a boyfriend. He did indeed want one, but his "other-nightly-activities" made it difficult to hold a relationship down.

The night was now getting on. It was getting close to midnight and he had a job in the morning, but all he wanted to do was wait around for another few minutes, just waiting to see if he would run into anyone. He had a feeling that he may find someone tonight, but he didn't know who.

To be a tourist and utterly lost was an unfortunate event in New York. How horrible Dai must have felt to be alone in this big city with nowhere to go and being completely lost. He had taken one wrong alleyway and ended up in a shadier part of town that was a bit too strange for him. The dark-haired boy frowned and looked down at his map that he had in his hands, following the several streets that crisscrossed like spiderwebs in the layout of NYC. "Dammit..." He growled to himself. Where the hell was he supposed to be going? A headache was quickly forming and he glanced up to the glowing neon sign that hung out from a certain bar. Perhaps a phone call to a taxi company would at least take him to where he wanted to go. He folded up his map and slipped it into his dark jacket, tightening it around him to prevent the chill from getting to his body. He took a step inside and peered around quietly at all the men that were sitting at booths, tables, and the bar.

"Uhm... excuse me..." The boy moved up to the bar and frowned. "Do you have a phone I could use? I'm kind of lost and I need to get a taxi. It's kind of an emergency." He explained. Bright green eyes observed the place once more and the strange looks he was getting. It wasn't every day that you found such a delicate-looking man in New York. At least one that wasn't garbed up in makeup and crossdressing blatantly. The boy had a natural grace and feminine beauty to him, not one that was plastered on with fake eyelashes or eyeshadow. His fingers tucked a strand of long black hair behind his ear as he returned his attention to the bartender.

Dante smiled to the Tourist. This really was a treat. He didn't know if the male had intended of coming in to the bar to attract everyone's attention. Dante then got up quickly, knowing that many others were tempted to ask him out.
"I could drive you where you need to go, Handsome." he looked down as his full hight was above him by a foot or two. He wrapped an arm around him and lead him back outside. "Someone with your looks shouldn't hang around a place like this. Alot of men here are...well...let's just say we all perfer being around men, than women." he told him as he looked at the young boy, staying close, but also trying to keep a distance if he was nervouse.

"Where are you going? It can be a hell of a tourist trap in this city if you don't know where you're going." he laughed as he looked at him and then moved him towards his red car. It wasn't an expensive or flashy car, but it got him from A to B which was it's use "I'd be afraid walking around at this time of night. We do live in a time for super heroes and villains. One might nab you in the middle of the night." he joked with the boy as he continued to walk with him and open a door to offer him to sit in.

Back
Top Bottom