Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Secret Femboy Sissy Caught & Coerced

sissyprincess23

Planetoid
I love playing scenes where MC is a closeted crossdresser who is caught by someone who knows him. In all scenes, even thought MC is very passable, the person almost immediately recognizes him. Here are some basic set-ups that I enjoy.

1. MC has a weekend to himself and decides to spend it dressing as sexily as possible. While taking picture on a new outfit, he accidentally texts pictures to YC who is a close friend.

2. MC is 18. It is his last summer at home and his parents are leaving for two weeks of vacation leaving him with the house to himself. He plans to spend the whole time dressed as a girl. Little does he know that his father has asked his best friend (YC) to check in on him to make sure everything is okay.

3. MC is married to YC's sister who is out of town for the weekend. MC's wife (YC's) sister encourages YC to stop by because she thinks MC is cheating on her, having found strange women's clothing. When YC stops by, MC is dressed and chatting with me online.

4. MC and YC are on a business trip together. MC has planned to take advantage of this time to go out dressed, making up a story about going to see family and then heading to a TG friendly bar. YC has a thing for transgirls though and had planned to check out the same bar.

5. MC loses a bet to YC and has to go to a costume party in the costume of YC's choice. YC chooses a female celebrity, but MC, a long time crossdresser, can't help himself and goes all out. YC, who have never been attracted to transgirls before, finds himself very attracted to MC in this costume.

6. MC has been posting pictures of himself dressed online. No one in his life, including his wife has any idea he dresses. YC is his best friend, boss, or brother-in-law and you have a bit of a thing for looking for pictures of passable crossdressers online. You stumble upon MC's photos online, and while you are very turned on, you quickly realize who it is.

For all scenarios, I love to use face/body claims from here. I have a big fetish for nylons, tight skirts and dresses, and high heels, so I love it if MC is wearing those things more often than not. I love playing a character who stays mostly tucked and have no need for YC to have an interest in the "surprise in my panties," but I am also open to it if you want your character to be interested. (I can also share pics of myself dressed if you like)

I love men who are dominant, but I am not interested in playing someone's collared slave girl. I also love men who are larger (taller and broader) and men with chest hair, as well as men who might be a little bit older than MC.

When it comes to the smut/plot ration in roleplay, I am pretty flexible. I don't want it to be 100% smut, but I also don't want it to be 100% plot.

I can roleplay here or on discord (yourdreamgirl#2398) or even through Google Chat, if you're open to that. I personally love to play in the first person, but have no problem with 3rd person if that is your preference. I am not all that into novel-length posts. A paragraph or two per post is totally fine by me. I am not necessarily on every day, but try to update any scene I have committed to a couple of times a week.

If you are interested in playing with me, I would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom