Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Drama and taboo. (NSFW within)

Rosemary

Planetoid
I want to explore with you and create scenes that comes to us naturally. I want to feel the thrill of bad decisions, the tension of risk, the impact of doing the wrong thing at the wrong time and the right thing at an even worse time. I want to explore dystopian scifi human settlements on distant planets, battle to the death with swords and spells, and kick the principle in the balls so hard he passes out. Just let loose and allow our minds to intermingle stupidly.

The catch for you - is the need from me. I have a specific flavor I crave. The taste of it is essential for every meal I make.

Putting the things I like into words is anything but simple. I want many things, but there are some things I NEED. Key components to the recipe, basically. Here's a way of putting it.

Say I'm asking for a meal with chicken, for example. Whether there are noodles, potatoes, rice, celery, etc - Chicken will be one of the ingredients.

Whether we explore the destroyed remnants of civilization after a zombie outbreak, leaping from building to building with guns blazing in a cyberpunk world, summoning magic to manipulate time and space to cast illusions or send scorching rays of fire, or even waking up and brushing teeth before school begins - There will be that one essential element to the plot I need.

My character absolutely MUST be in a sexual relationship with someone she does NOT want to be with, and that person MUST have a BIG dick and BIG libido. (like almost a foot in length at minimum.)

Those are my needs for any story. It might not be your flavor. If so we're looking for different meals. 📉

Bondage, tradition, slavery, debt, trickery, coercion, blackmail, outright force, for survival, whatever the reason may be, I want my character wishing there was another way.

My other kinks are always wanted but not necessary: Cuckolded boyfriend (a HUGE kink of mine, sorry honey), cheating, huge balls, excessive cum, deepthroating, lingerie/forced slutty clothing, public sex/humiliation (anything outside the house setting it very exciting), light bondage, impregnation.

The no-nos: Scat, piss, puke, hypnosis/drugs, boring/poor writing. Literally anything else is on the table. A story goes where it goes.

Now how that plays out can be so vast and varied and flavored with overwhelming amounts of variability that coupling it further with pairing and theme, situation and age can be absolutely overwhelming.

But there's a secret to deal with overwhelming magnitudes of potential! Chopping up the problem into sections and going from preference to preference.

Given the fact that you know the very very important main ingredients to what gets me off and compels me to write more, we can go into genres and the pairings between our characters!

As for personally appealing plots it's going to take some time to write any out, so if you have a genre you'd like to play in and/or have an idea of your own that has my needed ingredients, PM me!

Im happy to play as young as you are comfortable playing as long as it's in site rules. No younger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom