Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Sort of Oz {Kaziel an Me}

Thick black lashes fluttered slightly, revealing bright blue eyes, hazy from being knocked out. Dorothy sat up slowly, her blue and white checkered dress poofing out over the bed and her slender thighs, making a perfect circle over her frilly white petticoat. Golden brown hair spilled over thin shoulders, falling in curls and ringlets past full breasts and down to the middle of her back. Her flesh was a soft tan, obtained from a lifetime of living on the farm with her Uncle and Aunt. Freckles dotted the bridge of her nose and ran alongst her collarbone, though one couldn't really see them unless they were up close. Plump pink lips parted softly in a gasp as a large, shaggy grey dog jumped at her, nearly making her smack her head against the wall again-the very thing that put her out in the first place.

"Toto down!" She snapped, standing as the dog settled onto his haunches, stub tail waggling as he panted at her. What had happened? There was a huge storm, and all she could remember was spinning around and around for what seemed like forever- and then there was a sickening thud what woke her up. And now..it was just quiet. Sun poured into her room from her windows, and she could see a bright, glowing town. Where the hell was she? Was she still dreaming? With a groan she pulled her hair back into pigtails, wrapping red satin bows around the hair ties. She patted her thigh for Toto to follow, and he trotted along behind her as she wandered to the front of the house, pushing the door open slowly only to gasp in shock.

The little town she was in looked so..so..happy..Every thing was absolutely dripping the brightest of colors-it was as if she was in a land made of candy or something. "Where are we, Toto?" She squeaked, stepped out onto the porch of the house to find the entire thing had been uprooted from it's foundation. Had they been carried away into the cyclone? No..No, that was impossible, wasn't it? She sniffled nervously and hopped from the porch to the soft, plush grass below, stumbling a little when she caught sight of two legs, each ending the the most beautiful ruby red shoes, curling in on themselves. She gave a cry of horror- who had she landed on?!- and grabbed for the ankles of the poor woman. Those shoes popped right off of her feet, causing Dorothy to fall backwards on her ass, sprawled out over the ground. "Mmph..What.." She looked up, and the legs were gone completely. Toto sniffed delicately at the edge of the porch, whimpering before hurrying over to Dorothy, settling down behind her.

"It's..That..That doesn't happen when a house..falls on someone.." She shook her head at how ridiculous she sounded and stood up, dusting herself off. "Don't worry boy..It was probably some sort of prank.." Yeah..That made her feel a lot better.

As Dorothy stood, she hear the creek of hinges as one of the doors opened behind her. A male small head popped out of house and glanced around. The head breathed in deeply and then shouted "Hey everyone, you can come out! The Witch is dead!" The man then stepped out of his abode, and to Dorothy's surprise, he couldn't have been over four feet in height, though he was no child. His face was that of a fully grown man. And the clothing he wore... oh it was such a vibrant color, matching the brightness on the houses she could see.

Within moments of him shouting out to the village, every other door had opened and more short people came shuffling out. They varied in age from anywhere to newborn to older than her Aunt and Uncle, but they were all much shorter than she was, and all of them were wearing a garrish array of colors in their clothing.

The entire group of them looked at Dorothy, then at her house, and then back to her. She could hear them whisper amongst themselves and suddenly they surged up around her. She found chest high people in every direction. A wave of voices crashed into her as all of them began speaking at once.

This went on for a few seconds before the man who had first stuck his head out the door spoke up loudly, "QUIET!" he yelled and everyone did as he directed. Stepping up to her, he looked up at her, her full chest close to his face. "Miss, you have the Ruby Slippers. Did you kill the Witch?" he asked as he pointed to the shoes she was now holding and where the legs had been just moments before.

"W-witch??" Dorothy squeaked as she spun on her heel at the sound of a tiny voice. She grew more and more nervous as more and more..little people rushed out of their colorful homes. She forced an anxious smile as they all cowered around her, and she bent to grab onto Toto's collar to keep him at her side- at least he wasn't freaking out as much as she thought she would. He just wanted to sniff at the strange little creatures. As they all began talking and shouting at once she grimaced and stammered dumbly, completely lost to the situation.

When the first man stepped up and quieted them down her face went red with embarrassment. Had she really killed someone? "U-uhm..N-no! I would never! I mean- not on purpose. My house just..I don't know what happened, her legs curled up and I thought it was a trick..I'd never hurt anybody!" She wailed, afraid that she may have offed their leader or some such.

"Then she's really dead!" A young woman squeaked from behind her, eyes lighting up as her ecstatic grin spread through the crowd. When they all began to cheer again Dorothy calmed down a bit, but still fidgeting anxiously, wobbling a bit unsteadily in the ruby heels. There was a celebration brought up on the spot- wine and other spirits being passed, and some green delicious stuff poured over a sugar cube that made her see tiny faeries- but she couldn't be sure if they were real in this fantasy land, or if they were hallucinations. After a few hours the daylight began to wane, and Dorothy found herself longing for home and the comfort of her family.

"Oh. My dear, the only one who can send you back to where you came from is in the Emerald city." Slurred a rather grabby Munchkin standing at her side, flirting with every other woman who wandered past them. Dorothy swayed a little in her seat; her face was hot and she kept rubbing her thighs together absently, feeling an unwelcome tingle between them.

"Emerald City?"

"Yes, the Wizard of Oz lives there! He is the most powerful Oz has ever seen. See this road? It's yellow bricks all the way there, just follow it- but be careful. The Wicked Witch's sister will probably be coming after those slippers! They hold much power." And with that, the tiny man passed out, sprawled on the swirl of yellow bricks in the middle of town. Dorothy sat for a few minutes, processing what he'd just told her, and stood up, bidding Toto come along as she wandered out of the party unnoticed, and starting her journey down that long road.

He had been hanging there for hours... or was it days now? He couldn't remember clearly... this was obviously because he had no brain. Oh, if only I had a brain, he thought to himself. They had made every other part of him perfectly. He had good shoes filled with dirt, legs, body, arms and head filled with hardened straw, a nice pair of gloves which made into hands. His face was well designed and quite emotive, and his hat kept the sun out of his eyes most of the day. They had even given him a wooden member between his legs, though he figured that was more of a joke by the daughter of the house, but when he came to life, it came alive with him.

It was kinda fun to have, and it would grow and shrink when he'd see a lady walking by, but since he was strung up by his hands, he couldn't even do anything about it. If he had a brain he could figure out a way down and then he could take care of the aching that needed relief. But he didn't have a brain... and no one ever came to help him down. He let out a loud sigh over his plight.

Dorothy hummed loudly as she staggered down the Yellow Brick road, finding herself surrounded by corn and wheat fields, she wandered from side to side, all the way across the road to the fence, and all the way back across to the other one. She wasn't making very good time for someone who wanted to get home so badly, but those damned green faeries kept dancing just on the outside of her vision, probably making her look like a crazy person if anyone were watching. When she spotted a silhouette in the light of dusk, she tilted her head and looked down to Toto, who had been faithfully following right in her tracks the whole time.

"Toto.." She muttered, tongue slow from all the liqueur. "What is that thing?" Toto, as usual, had no answer, and only trotted along side her as she wandered over to the man made of straw, hung up on the wooden pole for whatever reason. "Ex..Excuse me!" She paused and gave a soft hiccup, giggling softly. "What..What in the world are you doing up there! It's going to get cold isn't it!" Without bothering to wait for a reply, she turned back to Toto and sighed. "Look at me..Talking to a stuffed scare crow like it might be a person..Just because that town was weird doesn't mean this whole place is upside down does it?" She murmured, shoulders slumping in disappointment. But still, she rolled over the fence and pushed her way through the towering corn stalks to stand at the base of that pole, staring up at the Scarecrow curiously.

That heat and tingle between her thighs was still there..and..was that a bulge in those pants? Surely not..But she stumbled against the pole anyways, pushing it over and to the ground so the thing landed on his back. Without really thinking, or caring to, she crawled over him, hair falling in a dark halo around her face. "Mm..I bet if you did have one it'd be huge." She purred, smoothing a hand up and over the crotch of the straw man. She stopped suddenly, her hand right over that bulge she thought she'd seen, and she shook her head to clear it. "Wh..Are you real?" She squeaked, looking up into the face of the man she was shamelessly fondling.

The Scarecrow's head popped up as she started directly talking to him. "I am, most certainly, real..." He wiggled a bit, but found himself still stuck to the post that she had knocked over. She was quiet the looker, and she had actually come over. When she had gotten closer, he'd seen how stacked she was, and he felt himself getting a little hard... then she had touched it, and even through his rough fabric of his pants he'd felt it and his wood grew.

"I don't mean to bother you, but could you give me a hand here... I seem to have a bit of a problem..." As she subconsciously continued to rub her hand over his shaft through his pants he let out a soft groan. He'd never really had release, nor any contact down there at all. Sure he sometimes rubbed his legs together, but that was nothing... but this... felt so good... If she let him free, he'd really do some stuff!

"Oh, well I'd certainly be happy to help...Ooooh..Oh, I get it, you're being clever." Dorothy giggled and hid her blushing cheeks behind her hands for a moment, shaking her head a little. She wiggled her butt against her heels as she sat back on them, tugging down his pants. "How very charming...propositioning a random drunken girl wandering by!" She giggled again, and by now, if he couldn't simply tell, he'd be able to smell the liqueur on her breath. "What kinda help do you want?" She purred, licking her lips at him before looking down to his wooden shaft. It was a little strange..but whatever those damned Munchkins put in the booze was making her just want to fuck the hell out of this Scarecrow man. How lucky he'd been built with a cock!

Without really waiting for a reply, she bent over him, one hand curling a few fingers around the base of his length, the other pressing against her pussy through her panties, rubbing gently. Her mouth went to work on his cock, finding it smooth and polished as her lips trailed up the underside of him, tongue lapping against the tip of him as if he were made of candy- not wood.

"Thank you, miss!" He said at first... "But I'm not really clever, you see... I don't..." Before he could continued, he saw her pull his pants to his ankles. His eyes went wide as she bent down, grabbing his member and gave it a gentle squeeze, causing him to let out a gasp. Then he felt her full lips brush along his shaft, her tongue running over it and he let out a long moan. He'd never imagined that it would feel anything like this...

He wanted to reach up and grab her head and hold it as she licked all along his manhood, but he was still stuck to the pole... the pole! That's what he had wanted to ask her about. Damn his lack of a brain... he had forgotten. Looking back down at the girl, he cleared his throat again. "Miss... not... not that I dis..." He found it hard to concentrate with this girl sucking and lapping at him like this, "...dislike what you...you...you're doing, but that's... not quite what I meant when I asked for help..." He groaned again, this time much more loudly, as a glob of precum leaked from the head of his wooden cock onto Dorothy's waiting tongue... it was amber and very thick... like tree sap.

"Oh..Oh my.." Dorothy purred the moment after her tongue swept up the trickle of precum leaking from the tip of his cock. It was more sweet than any syrup she'd ever tasted. She glanced up at him as he spoke, quirking an eyebrow curiously. "Oh..I'm terribly sorry..What's your name?" She continued to gaze up at him as she lowered her mouth onto his cock, taking a few inches of him in between her soft lips. Her hair fell over her shoulders, tickling against his thighs and hips as she moved further down on his cock for a moment, until the tip of him pushed against the back of her tongue, and then pulled off of him completely. She waited patiently for his reply, her small hand squeezing and stroking him gently.

While she waited, the hand she had tucked between her thighs curled into her panties, finger sweeping across her clit for a moment, making her moan softly. She wanted that thick wooden shaft buried deep inside of her-but she had already decided to help him out first- there'd be plenty of time to ride him in a few minutes. She bit her lip as her fingers dipped into her pussy, pumping in and out slowly as she lowered her head back towards his cock.

"N...name?" he asked... he had never had a name... "I don't have one... I'm just 'The Scarecrow'." He replied, before gasping again, his hips bucking for a moment as she slid her mouth down along his lenght of wood. He let out gasps and moans of pleasure, pushing his hips up a little further, pushing his member into her mouth.

As she her luscious lips pulled away from him, he let out a groan of longing, more of the viscious sap oozing out of the head of his hard manhood. Stroking it, the gooey liquid dribbled down onto her fingers, coating them with the brown syrup. As her head leaned down to resume her ministrations, he flexed his hips up, the sticky head pushing between her lips and across her tongue, his gooey excretion dribbling down her chin.

Instead of responding to him Dorothy let out a deep moan, coiling her tongue around the tip of his wooden cock to catch as much of that delicious goo as she could, letting it roll around on her tongue to savor the taste. She had never tasted anything like it..It could certainly prove to be addicting.. She pulled away from his cock to gasp, just before he pushed his hips up, penetrating her mouth. Moaning again, she sat up slowly, wiping her chin and mouth of his sap with the back of her hand, eagerly lapping it up like a cat with cream.

"Mmph..I want that sweet cum of yours inside me.." She whispered, moving up on his body slowly, pressing her breasts to his chest for a moment before leaning up again, poising her already dripping wet pussy over his cock. She bit her lip and eased down against him, rolling her heat against the tip of his shaft, slowly pushing down onto him, tight and hot and aching as she stretched around him. She cried out softly as she took him in to the hilt, lifting her still sticky hand to her mouth to suckle off the cum she'd missed from her fingers, one by one.

His eyelids shot apart, almost so wide that his wooden eyes popped out of their sockets as he felt her skewer herself on his upwardly aimed wooden spear. Feeling her full bosom press against his chest through her top, he let out a quiet moan, the soft flesh squeezing against him. Again he wished his arms were free, this time so that he could tear open her top and play with those supple mammeries.

As she pushed herself down onto his shaft he pushed up, wanting to feel all of him inside her. They met with a loud slap, and he let himself fall to the ground before pushing himself up into her again. He had no idea it would feel this amazing! He stared up at her as she licked her fingers clean of his amber sticky sap-cum, grinning. She liked the flavor of him... maybe if she got him down later they could do this some more...

As the scarecrow thrust up into her, Dorothy cried out, tossing her head back. He felt so very, very amazing. She could feel the heat that had invaded her body from the aphrodisiac start to wane while her hips ground down against his, moving in small circles between thrusts. But the moment she even thought about stopping, the fever came back full force. She let out a weak moan as she leaned forward, pressing her hands to his chest, moving her hips more desperately as her hair fell in a tousled mess around her head.

The sound of their bodies combining over and over was almost too much, coupled with the thought of that sweet sap steadily leaking into her pussy..she could almost taste it on her tongue again. Seeing the way he gazed at her breasts, Dorothy licked her lips, leaning upwards on the Scarecrow to tear the ropes that kept one of his arms on the pole away. The top of her dress came down easily around her shoulders, and she bit her lip as she grinned down at him, breasts bouncing freely now each time she pushed back down onto his cock.

The moment his arm was freed, he began to reach over to free his other one, only to find his eyes go wide, his hand frozen in place as she slowly let her dress spill down, her pale skin showing. He had an idea of how volumptous her bosom was from the way it moved while clothed, but he had no idea it would be so... so... hypnotic. As she bounced up and down on him, he reached out and took one of the jiggling orbs of flesh, it's skin smooth and soft under his rough, leathery glove hands. He began squeezing it, loving the feeling as it squished between his fingers.

"Oh wow... this is amazing feeling!" he moaned, both referring to her bouncing breasts and her bouncing up and down on his long wooden shaft. Thrusting up in time with her as she pumped her self down on his member, he began squeezing her breast more roughly. "Oh I don't think... I'm not gonna be able to hold it much longer, miss!"

Sorry bout the lapse, hun. We got snowed on and our power crapped out >< Short post ><!!))

The moment his gloved hand touched her breast Dorothy moaned and tilted her head back, arching her back to press the globe of flesh harder into his hand. When he spoke again she started moving slower, rolling her hips each time she brought them up, but that only lasted for a few moments as the heat of that drug came rushing over her full force. She leaned over him, hands bracing on his chest, fingers curled, fisting in his shirt. Panting softly she nodded in response to him, a small grin spreading over her lips.

"Dorothy." She corrected him softly, between pants. "My name's Dorothy..And I..I won't be much longer either.." Her voice was simply a whimper now, her eyes shut tightly as she concentrated on the feeling of his wooden cock buried so deeply inside of her, pleasure spiking sharply enough to make her cry out as her orgasm washed over her. Her body shuddered, and she'd continue riding him, riding the electric waves of her orgasm until she felt him cum as well.

His whole body was shaking, the wooden pole he was strapped to groaned with each downward plunge of her hips. As she pressed her chest against his palm, he dug his fingers into her soft flesh, loving the feeling of it. As she gripped his chest tightly and continued to slam down on him, he let out another loud moan, thrusting his hips up, then suddenly she was orgasming, squeezing his member with her soft folds.

It was glorious... unlike anything he'd ever experienced or imagined... until he suddenly exploded inside of her. His hot sticky sap was flooding down his shaft and began to fill her up. Pumping his hips up against hers, it filled her so full that it began leaking out her, spilling down onto his hips. He continued to buck his hips against hers, until he was completely dry.

Collapsing back onto the ground, he gave her a weak squeeze of her breast, then let go. "It's... nice to meet you, Dorothy." He said.

The walls of her pussy clenched and pulsed around his cock just as he came, as if trying to squeeze every last drop from him. She bit her lip as she began to come back to her senses, gazing down at him, eyes half-lidded. Her plush lips curled into a smile as she slowly rolled off of him and onto the soft ground beside him, chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath.

"Nice to meet you too.." Dorothy purred, letting one hand remained draped over his chest. After a few moments of lying there she sat up, pulling her shirt back up over her breasts, a slight blush tinging her cheeks. "I..I really don't know what's gotten into me.." She confessed softly, brow furrowing. "I was so hot and bothered after leaving that party..A little still, actually.." She nearly whispered the last part, standing slowly to look around for her panties, pausing to quickly help him free his other hand. Not finding them, she stood up straight with a huff, tugging her skirt down a little.

"Oh! Oh, I forgot about Toto!" She wailed, spinning around to rush back to the road, finding the dog laying flat on his side, tongue lolling out onto the yellow bricks while he slept. Dorothy released a sigh of relief and turned once more to face the Scarecrow, tilting her head slightly. "Well..Now that you're down from there..What will you do? I'm headed to the Emerald City if you'd like to come along..I'm sure we could both use the company." She smirked, that heated glint coming back to her eyes.

Even after she untied him, he lay there for a few moments, basking in the rush from his first orgasm. Pushing himself up into a sitting position, he reached down and drew his pants up to his hips, retying the string that held them in place. He shakily got to his feet, not having stood before either. He looked over to Dorothy, watching her shapely form move underneath her dress and smiled.

Toto hopped up as she approached and he padded over to her, sniffed her a few times, then went to the Scarecrow and sniffed him. He barked at him twice, before he playfully butted him with his head. Reaching down, the Scarecrow patted Toto lightly on the head. "Nice dog you have, Dorothy."

"Emerald City?" He asked. "What's that? I don't know much because my head's just full of straw... no brains at all." His shoulders slumped as he felt the depression of his cluelessness and stupidity overtake him again.

"Oh, well thank you! His name's Toto." Dorothy smiled, shooing Toto away gently. She stood up straight and looked back to the Scarecrow, tilting her head slightly. "Oh, dear..No brain at all? That's awful.." She pouted, not really knowing what to say, or if anything she could say about it would offend him. "Well..Maybe they can help you in the Emerald City? I'm going there to find a way to get home..So if they can do that for me, I'm sure they can help you." She chirped, bouncing happily on her heels. She paused suddenly and pouted, looking down at herself. "I need to find a shower..er..a lake or something..I can't be all gross and sticky all the way there..You couldn't see one from where you were perched up there, could you?"

She bent a little and attempted to cover the sticky mess that remained on her thighs with her skirts. She stood, laying a hand against his chest, the other against his back until he found his footing, "Hee..I'm the one who should have weak legs." She giggled, feeling the endorphins starting to wane, a pleasant sort of ache starting to pulse between her legs.

"Well, I think there's a lake a bit that way..." the Scarecrow said, pointing off to the north, perpendicular to the route that the Yellow Brick road took. "Here, I'll show you the way." he said, taking her hand and started to walk, glancing back at her from time to time, a hungry look in his eyes as he saw her mostly bare legs or her chest bouncing with each step under her top. Toto followed, his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Fifteen or so minutes later, they reached the small lake. It didn't seem to have any source, so it was likely from an underground spring. As it came into sight, the Scarecrow smiled and waved to it. "Hey, I was right! Well I'll be!" he seemed genuinely surprised. Toto's nose wrinkled as they got closer and soon he galloped ahead of them, leaping into the water with a large splash. Swimming around, he panted, his head above water.

Back
Top Bottom