Mx Female New rt

Rjb20vawd

Planetoid
Hello bluemooner and welcome to me brand new request thread. My 1st one was quite basic and I think it's time to try to put some more info and effort here. My name is rj and I usually like to use that name for mc too. Past or present tense or 1st or 3rd person doesn't matter to me just lmk what you want otherwise I'll start present 1st person.

I am open to a wide variety of roles so if you have one in mind please let me know. I like alot of smut in my rps but not just a senseless fuckmeat, I like there to be a reason this is happening but I don't want to write 2 chapters of build up and character development before the sexy parts.

Some kinks of mine are big tits, spanking, pulling hair, sloppy bj/facefuck, eating pussy and ass, titfuck, cumming in all holes and on face and tits, name calling, and just being rough in general. Some limits are gore, vore, scat, feet, and anything besides your tongue in my ass.

If you're dry on ideas here's a couple.

1- I was thinking maybe mc could be a cop that pulls yc over. He uses his slick talk(or blackmail?) To get her to consent to a search. During the search he starts feeling her up and she eventually let's him have her in front of passing cars (or in a secluded alley or something if you don't like public.).

2-your husband borrowed some money from me, either his boss or a loanshark, and it had been 2 months and no payment. I come to your house to demand a payment and I either find you home alone and decide to fuck you for a payment or I find you and your hubby home but he says he is broke so I demand he offer you to me.

I do enjoy gender switch sometimes if you like that let me know. Anyway I think that's it for now, I will try adding more when I bump. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you thanks!

Back
Top Bottom