Mx Female A Healing Path [Plot-Oriented Fantasy][Nature, Druids, Healing]

Saurmag

Planetoid
Hi there!

I'm an avid roleplayer from Eastern Europe. I've been doing it for a long time, not sure how long exactly. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at writing, and I'm looking for long term writing partners for long term stories. I come once more in search of outdoors-themed fantasy, but before I get down to it, I'd like to give you some information so you know right away if we're compatible.

1. Writing medium. I always preferred IM services. Currently using Discord. I find it to be very useful and the annoying character limit can easily be overcome; It offers great functionality and a way to keep everything organized.

2. I'm not here to make passes at anyone, I'm only here to write a compelling story. Given time, we can become pals, that's about it.

3. Post length. I don't do one-liners. Hell, I don't do four-liners either. It's anywhere between a couple paragraphs and a fairly big piece, but usually 3-4 paragraphs is my average. I'm good at adjusting to your post length. Don't need 1000 word replies for the sake of it, either - I'd much rather have zero fat and a short reply than a dragged-out, over-padded essay.

4. Timezones. They're a factor with me - I'm generally on the other side of the world from most people on BMR.

5. Plot vs Smut. Smut is great, but it's definitely not essential. 80vs20/70vs30 at most. I'm much more interested in stories and human relationships and emotions, and have no qualms about writing a completely smutless plot.

6. It should go without saying that I don't disappear without a word and I'd like to receive the same treatment. I love feedback and criticism, and I believe in fixing standing issues instead of breaking up a good writing partnership. Talk to me. My activity can be spotty, but I'll get back to you in the shortest time possible.

With that out of the way, I'd like to talk a bit about what I want to write. This is a freeform plot idea that should be malleable enough for us to build something together:

I'd like to write a fantasy story that involves several things - for one, a focus on literary appreciation of Nature in its many wonderful and terrible forms. I've made it a point in most of my recent writing, both to practice my aptitude at writing it and to venerate the great outdoors, which are very dear to me. I'd also love to incorporate the fantasy variety of Druidry, the fair folk and other creatures of the wild, and I'm aiming at writing an archetypal Druid as my character.
But perhaps most importantly I would like to make this a story about healing and recovery. Perhaps a grievous injury prompted a traveler's rest at a secluded temple, or they sought it out as a refuge against nightmares and shadows of past adventures. Whatever the reason might be, I want to write about people overcoming their past, finding peace and, you never know, there might just be abominable living dead shambling about the sacred groves that need taking care of.

Writing out a peaceful environment where the crux of the conflict is recovery is something I haven't done a lot of, and I think a green, flowering meadow would be an excellent place to start. If that sounds like something you'd want to try your hand at - the doors of the Temple are open to those who seek them out.

Shoot me a PM! I'd love to discuss whatever you have on your mind.

Much love.

Back
Top Bottom