Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [F4GM] Looking for someone to take me on a pokemon journey! (Discord, Longterm)

Magickitty

Banned
Banished
Hey there folks!

Hope you are all doing well! I am doing wonderful. I've got this little period as of late where i am really getting back into the pokemon games as well as being all hyped up for the new ones that are coming out. Especially the one Pokemon Legends: Arceus one. The setting in that game is just fantastic in my opinion. This big open world with lots of wild pokemon roaming about.

And that is exactly the kind of setting i'd be looking for ideally. A big historical pokemon world with ancient technology. I'm good for a modern world one, but like i said my preference goes to the medieval setting. I've got a character ready and worked out in a way. I left a lot of things open about her to match your world. I'll give the little bit of text that i have for her in a bit, but let's talk kinks first, aye?

Now for kinks. I personally really prefer a good bit of roleplay over smutty scenes. So my prefered division would be about 75/25 Story/smut. But that doesn't mean i'm not up for it. I'm very open with my kinks, even having a few that might be very strange to some people. I'd love to discuss them and work it out, see where we could go with our preferences. Though, my most prefered one would be that pokemon can choose to have their way with a trainer that has her pokemon all KO'ed. As well as some breeding idea. Perhaps the trainer could conceive eggs from the pokemon. I've got loads more that we could include. Of course there's not just pokemon but also other trainers that can be interacted with as well as other non trainer npc's.

Now for my character. A young lass called Clara Imriks. She's a 18 year old (Can go younger down to 16) young woman and is a calm, sweet and positive girl. She's been growing up with reading tales about all the legendary pokemon, the trainers, champions and all kinds of different pokemon species. As a kid she always tried to sneak around her home village and get into the deeper parts of the world to get to see any pokemon that she could find, only to often be pulled back by her parents, telling her she was too young to play with dangerous creatures like that. Rebelous as she can be, she eventually took her shot when she got 18 and tried to find ways to get her own pokemon, reaching out to researchers that might be able to help her out with her dreams. Often she tries getting further out into the wild, but without much success as of yet.

I hope you found her interesting, i'm looking forward to talk about the setting and some more about my character. I would very much prefer to have this played on discord, but we'll talk about that later.

Back
Top Bottom