Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Monstrous Love

Countess

Banned
Banished
This thread contains several ideas that I'd love to explore with myself writing the female lead in them. The overarching theme is a relatively normal woman loving someone who is a whole lot less human.

I tend to write one to two paragraphs and can write almost daily. I prefer first person but can always switch to third of you prefer.

My kinks are quite diverse, and I'm open to trying almost anything not listed under my dislikes. Many of course also depend on the specific roleplay. But there are a few thar I almost always like.

> Cum. Just the show of a man really having been turned on.
> Outercourse
> Struggles with penetration. It's something that mostly fits in roleplays with larger monsters, but there's something about working up to full penetration and exploring alternatives like outercourse.
> Dirty Talking
> Pregnancy, impregnation, and the risk thereof. The whole package really. I love pregnant women, so that really helps.
> Realism. Yes. Weird Comong from the woman who likes monsters. But aside from the monsters being real and a few more things, I want to keep everything grounded and feeling real.

And my absolute no's, regardless of the scenario.
> Rape
> Toilet stuff
> Gore and mutilation
> Public sex
> Deepthroating
> Choking/breath deprivation

And now, the ideas:
The Centaur Rider
The title says the basics. Your character is big male centaur, mine is a human girl. I was thinking that the species know of each other, but there are very few who can build up the trust to have a human ride on the centaur's back. Those few however are incredibly capable because they combine the best of both worlds, often becoming scouts or the like. Our characters would become one of these rare couples,. having fallen in love from the moment they met. This would also work with other beasts large enough to ride, but there might be more complications there.

The dragon's hostage
Your character is a great and terrifying dragon doing as dragons do. He kidnaps my character, a girl from a wealthy family, and demand a big hostage to add to his hoard. They however get talking and fall in love. And now, they have to decide what to do.

I'm wet under the bridge
Sorry for the bad pun. But the idea here is that my character is a peasant girl fleeing from some danger and she hides somewhere in a swamp or other inhospitable place, which just so happens to be inhabited by your character. A troll. They somehow see something in each other and start exploring their feelings messily.

And a list with some of the monsters I'm interested in. Of course, I want all of them to be at least a bit intelligent and capable of speech. Otherwise, it becomes hard to keep things going. Mind you, they don't have to be clever, but at least capable of thinking really. And I am open to many other monsters as well...
Centaurs
Minotaurs
Ogres
Giants
Trolls
Giant wolves
Sfinxes
Chimera
Griffon
Lamassu
Dragons
Giant apes