Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Incest is true love (siblings)

Countess

Banned
Banished
Hi and welcome to a request thread for something pretty specific. The idea is that our.characters are siblings, either twins, or my character being the younger sister. They've always cared deeply for each other and have even fallen in love. They know that, but so far, nothing too crazy has happened. At least, they haven't had real sex yet.

And now, they have a chance to change all that. Either the older brother has graduated and now has a job, or if they're twins, they've turned eighteen and move out with all their savings. Just enough to start a new life where no one knows them, where they can be what they feel they're meant to be: husband and wife.

I imagine them having a very idealised picture, really the fifties housewife thing even if they will have a lot of complications to deal with.

I tend to write one or two paragraphs per time and can write almost every day. I prefer first person, but third also works for this kind of roleplay. And, of course, I'm always open to your input! Oh, and I play either here via PM or via email.

Kinks/preferred elements
Pregnancy and risk of pregnancy
Fifties housewife style
Being given sexy things to wear at home
Cum
Large men
Receiving oral
Uncut cocks, with a bit of a curve
Realism
Sexual inexperience
Outercourse

Dislikes: