Mx Female Young love (taboo)

Countess

Banned
Banished
This thread is about a pretty taboo idea I've had running through my head for a while and I'd love to find a partner for it. The idea is that our characters have met online and started chatting fell in love. And now, they're finally meeting up in real life. In a motel near your character's place.

All of that sounds pretty normal, but there's one slight issue. Your character is much younger than mine. Under 18 in fact (within site rules of course). And that's a pretty big deal. They however still meet up to explore eachother physically and to decide where to go from there.

I like to play either here on this site via PM or via email. I like writing first and third person and tend to write one to two paragraphs and can respond almost every day.

My character will be a fairly normal man in his thirties with a good job and all that. He however doesn't have love in his life. For your character, I would prefer a more petite type, but otherwise, I'm open to almost anything.

And finally, the kinks:
Ageplay (duh)
Getting your character clothes
Virginity play
Cum
Risk of pregnancy
Different positions
Enthusiastic consent
Oral

I want to avoid anything that has to do with the bathroom, public sex, rape, intentionally causing pain, and BDSM.

I hope someone finds this interesting and hope that we will be able to set something up.

Back
Top Bottom