Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male BG3, Divinity, NWN, Silent Hill and Elderscrolls wanted~

vangoghpoppies

Villainess
Good afternoon!

A few words about me before I get into exactly what I'm looking for.
  1. I am 27 and not interested in playing any characters younger than 18, regardless of the setting.
  2. I am in Europe currently, but live in the States. I can be quite active with writing but I am very ok with a slightly slower post rate. I know people have lives.
  3. I'm most comfortable playing female characters, but typically for the sake of plot and doubling I may play a background male character, but not mainly [or during intimacy scenes].
  4. I will work on a f-list for kinks, but my rp's will not focus entirely on sexual scenes. I like buildup to those sorts of things.
  5. I do prefer literate rp's but I understand that sometimes it doesn't make sense to type six paragraphs in response to a post. I'd rather you post two and we move on, then an extra four describing some fluffy clouds in the sky.
  6. Most importantly? I just want to have fun and improve my writing! :)
What Rp's I'm Looking For
-Baldurs Gate 3-: This would be my first choice of settings. I'd prefer we both make OC characters, but of course we'd meet some familiar faces ! I'm up to date waiting to download the newest patch, and with the sorcerer update it does give even more material for us to play into.
-Dragon Age-: I have an OC character regretting and challenging her dedication to the Chantry.

-Neverwinter Nights-:I'm comfortable with either the first or second main games, and even the expansions. Or maybe we invent our own scenarios in the setting.

Divinity Original Sin: Big fan of this as well, would definitely be interested in some OC characters meeting on the ship and taking it from there as we become a god.

-Elder Scrolls-: I have tons of scenarios I'd love to play it out with a few OC's.

This post is also a WIP so please stay tuned for other ideas! These are just the start. Thank you for viewing and I look forward to some private messages or replies from you all.

Cheers xX~. -Poppy

[The crossed out items are ones I am currently engaged in. It does not mean I won't play something like this in the future, but for now I'm content with the rp's I have! Thank you.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom