Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who are you?

Adin

Moon
I'm very curious about this! A lot of us have given our introductions and we've said hello and welcome to one another.
But what and who are you outside of here? I'm not trying to dig up personal stuff, but just. What is (INSERT NAME) all about?
I'll start.
Stated in my intro, I love long boarding and I dabble in art, I like to think I could be a famous artists or singer or song writer one day so I have quite a few songs and beats made that the public will never see lol.
Blue is definitely my favorite color also. I like fall and i'm a spooky ole cat, Halloween is where i THRIVE
I'm pretty big into video games, just like role playing, I like coming to a platform where I can be a hero, a Villain, or if I want too, the damsel in distress. Its a really nice get away from the harsh world.
But besides those few things, I spend most of my other time(Outside of work) Assisting my grandmother in working with her foster rescue she helps with, aiding and taking car of dogs who need a home to peacefully spend their last moments in, or cute lil guys left on the side of the road and we're just waiting for them to find their new forever home. It's a struggle, especially when you grow attached to a dog and then boom, someone got approved to take them the next day.
But enough about me!! What makes your little internal clock tick, and what gets your serotonin levels pumping?

Back
Top Bottom