Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Ideas Of Mine

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
I've been rather eager to try out some specific ideas as of lately. I might also list a few others to this thread over time.

Before anything else, let's make sure we can agree on some simple rules:

• Please try to use correct punctuation and spelling. I can overlook the occasional typo or error, but try not to make it too common.
  • Would be super neat if you are willing to play the roles of multiple characters. I already plan on playing at least three main characters, and multiple pairings are pretty neat.
  • That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings. If there's a need for a MxF pairing, I would more than likely take up the male in that role due to my own preferences.
  • Be epic. (And feel free to tell me how epic you are, just to show that you've read all this.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
Alrighty! We good? Good.

Collars Of Truth

All I have so far is collars - or chokers, bracelets, necklaces, or whatever you fancy. The accessory that we decide upon will come in a bundle, and will be discovered by our characters. For the sake of keeping things from getting confusing, I'll just use 'collars' for the example. Anywho, these collars are infused with some magical enhancements that are very similar to Wonder Woman's Lasso, if you're familiar with it. If not, all you need to know is that it works much like truth serum - the one that holds it can only speak the truth. Upon equipping one of these collars, however, the wearer will have no choice but to reveal the feelings they have been keeping secret from the one they love. Whether it's a like-like or a love-love, they're gonna come out and tell them. I also intend for most of these relationships to be Female x Female, if not all of them.
On top of this, the collar will also cause the wearer to experience a decent amount of aphrodisiac effects. You can only imagine how quickly this will become a little hot and bothered. Maybe not the 'bothered' bit, seeing as consent is pretty epic and all that. But yeah, that's the idea so far! I've got a couple other dynamics in mind that I'd like to include, but I'll bring them up with you first. If you're interested, please send me a Private Message.

A Sign Of True Love

Slowly but surely, a 'virus' is spreading throughout the human race; in the form of an interesting symbol (NSFW, click at your own risk) that appears just above their nether regions. Those that receive these mysterious tattoos have experienced strangely high levels of hormonal activity, while others are flat-out asking strangers to help them with an itch they cannot scratch on their own. While an official 'cure' hasn't been confirmed, plenty of married couples have been able to temporarily rid themselves of this symbol through the sweet release of sexual intercourse. People began to theorize that these tattoos probably shouldn't be referred to as a 'virus', but instead a blessing, for being able to help them locate their true significant other.
Again, I do plan for most of the pairings in this idea to be Female x Female, but I'm sure this would also work with Male x Female pairings. There's plenty of plots that we can come up with from an idea like this, so feel free to share some of your own suggestions with me. I've got several to share, and most of them are on my F-List.

"I Wish For More Wishes!"

A classical story that has been parodied hundreds of times. The lucky individual stumbles upon an ancient artifact, finds it a little dusty, and gives that thing a rub to make it look pretty. Surprise - out pops a magical genie! Now for the twist... This genie is a bit of a pervert. Some people are very aware of how genies are able to twist their wishes against them, the first example being a rather famous wish; millions of dollars. "Your wish is my command!" As a pile of money suddenly appears before the individual. Little do they know, this money was stolen straight from the bank. If they can manage, perhaps they can live the rest of their life without being caught. However, they may have accidentally screwed some other people over in the process.
This genie is only out to get her own rocks off, though. Perhaps the money isn't stolen from the bank, but it is delivered at your front door by a very attractive stripper - who has absolutely no recollection of what they're doing as soon as the money is passed along. Maybe money wouldn't satisfy your character, so how about a wish to become a bit more attractive? Now, whoever happens to find them attractive, will spontaneously become horny at the sight of your character. This genie is a trickster, but she might not make your life too difficult. Hell, perhaps her actions might make your life even better! I've got a few ideas for this one, so let's see what we can come up with.

Cosplay Conveniences

So, the plot is fairly simple. Could be a short or long term story focused around two cosplayers, whose coincidental meeting at a con changes their lives for the better. Perhaps they're roped into a photoshoot together because they happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, or maybe they happen to be cosplaying a cute ship from that same fandom. Alternatively, maybe they're the only people at a particularly small convention who happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, and with both of them attending alone, they decide to hang out together? Heck, they could be dressed up as each other's favorite characters! There's plenty of reasons for our characters to meet each other in the first place, regardless. It has the potential to be a short term roleplay, in which we just cover the weekend during the convention. Or, if our characters decide to exchange communication with each other, I'm sure they could meet up at some future conventions, or they have a desire to take things one step further.
Of course, agreeing on a specific fandom will be our first obstacle. I'm familiar with quite a number of anime, so feel free to mention a few titles in your first message, if this idea interests you.

Risking It All

'A' and 'B' have been dating for quite a while, but still have some secrets that they haven't shared with one another. For starters, A happens to be a rather naughty individual, with exhibitionist habits. To the point where she was using a discreet vibrator on their second date! Of course, B would have never suspected such a thing, seeing as they haven't gotten anywhere past the passionate hugs and kisses. However, that would all change when a certain app is discovered on A's phone - a very familiar application, according to her own interests. Over time, B notices her girlfriend's erotic tendencies, but continues to act oblivious. Until one day, during a romantic dinner date, A's sex toy connects to the wrong bluetooth.
I've got plenty of ideas to add to this plot, but don't hesitate to bring some of your own to the table.

An Evil Clone

"Life would be so much easier, if only I had a clone of myself." Surely everyone has had this thought at least once in their lives, right? Between the two of us, one of our characters (or both) receives the blessing of a clone - hooray! However, it seems that the celebration is very short-lived, because this clone is very much evil. Arguably the complete opposite of the original character, and perhaps with a few physical differences to actually tell the two of them apart. Darker hair, different eye colors, etc. Whatever the case, this villainous twin proceeds to go out and create some chaotic mischief!
Got this idea from another member of the site, who was kind enough to allow me to use it for myself. I do have a couple ideas I'd like to add to this one, but that's pretty much the gist. Lemme know if you're interested!

Dungeons, But No Dragons

The idea for this one could get a little complex, but I'll try to keep it relatively basic. Our characters are transferred to another world, with the promise that they will be able to return to their regular lives, so long as they are capable of completing the dungeon set out before them. Some sort of twisted deity must have felt like tasking a few individuals with an interesting challenge. One that might not threaten their lives, but definitely a bit more difficult than the average escape room. Now, this dungeon could have pretty much anything behind each and every door, so that's where our discussion will come into play! We'll agree on a few ideas here and there, and then throw our characters into whatever it may be. Could be a room full of aphrodisiac gas, or perhaps a maze that features a naughty punishment to those that stumble upon a dead end. Whatever the case, let's come up with them together. Send me a message, and we can get started.

For those curious, I'll leave a link to my F-List here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom