Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female MDlg: The return of the prodigal daughter

Damariscotta

Banned
Banished
Hi, I am Dami
Before you investigate and find out yourself I'll tell you that I am male. But let me tell you that I have played female roles many times with good success. Now I want to go one step further and offer to play a female main character: a mother between 40 and 50. This mother has lost her daughter a long time ago. Not by death of any kind. The daughter simply ran away when she was about 16 or 17.

But why did she do that?
Her mother did love her so much, she spoiled her, cherished her, cared for her in every way, kissed her, cuddled her, protected her and many more things. All this could not explain why her daughter ran away or could it? There must have been something else. And indeed there was something. Elaine, so her given name was kind of a control freak. Not in everything, but in some things. For instance, when her daughter (YC, your choice of name) was about to leave the house for school, to meet friends, whatever, her mother summoned her: "NN, please come to mommy!" Then she needed to lift her dress or skirt (she wasn't allowed pants or jeans) to enable Elaine to check her daughter's panties. Not only by looking at them. She wanted to feel if the crotch was still dry and proper. And sometimes she went one step further and pulled the girl's panties down far enough until she could check the inside of the crotch lining.
When everything was ok as most of the times, Elained pulled the panties up again but with special impact until the crotch was biting into her daughter's pussy slit. Then she was allowed to leave.

There were similar things of overprotection and humiliation and with every month the girl grew older all this became more difficult to abide. But she was in a quandery. She was addicted to her mother's love and caresses, to her kisses and presents. That's why she needed so long to run.

Well so far the "facts". The play will start some years (at least three, better five) later and we can tell the feelings of the mother and the daughter. And of course there will be a sadness and a suffering and a yearning in both of them. The daughter may have gotten aware that she is missing the same things from her mother that had made her run in the past. She is missing this overprotection, this intense care, this extreme intimacy. Mabe even the humiliation. So she was asking herself if she could write her mother if she would take her back. Could she do that?

If this idea pleases and allures you, tell me. We can do further plotting together. You can bring in your ideas, your kinks, your feelings.
Or the plot idea has fueled your fantasy and you want to bring in another idea for this kind of mother - daughter relationsship. A lot of stuff for intense OOC chat.

In order to stay with the title, the daughter will come back to her mother,

but what will happen then?

In which way will their intimacy develop? We can make it fluffy and sweet and vanilla
or we can make it more kinky, very sexual, with the mother being very dominant who wants to make her daughter her toy. We may introduce BDSM elements.
Age regression is an option, too.
We can add another female, f.i. Elaine's sister, and controlling the daughter's panties in the presence of the sister would augment the humiliation a lot.
So many possibilities.

As I said I am male myself but I want to play against RL females.
I am a literate writer and can write multi-para posts with abundant detail and I whish to recieve the same from my partner.
Apart this I do not want to establish any rules about grammar or frequency of posting. I think everybody will try to give their best.
Would be happy to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom