Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a couple of long term 1x1s! + a few shorts

Muonna

Meteorite
Greetings! New to the site but not to roleplaying. Call me Mu. I'm 27 and UK based. I'm a very chatty person so I like to get to know folks I'm roleplaying with - if you're not chatty, that's fine, just let me know first or I won't shut up.

I'm posting this thread because, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a couple of decent 1x1s and possibly a few shorter ones too. In terms of gender, I don't give two hoots. In terms of genre, I prefer slightly lighthearted plots - think tropey good fun romps rather than anything too serious. I like a good degree of give and take - please don't just be relying upon me to give you ideas, and if I write a decent amount please do me the same courtesy. Anything not mentioned here, you might as well still shoot a shot and see where it gets you.

I'm looking for a decent ratio of plot to smut for the longer ones. For the shorter ones, anything goes. I like to connect with characters in general, and I like a good level of detail in my plots/characters/responses. I prefer playing ladies, but I don't mind the gender of you or your character.

Kinks wise, I'll try anything except anal, rimming, scat or vore. Absolutely no-go on pregnancy. Especially fond of femdom, switching, and powerplay.

Especially craving:
femdom, cum addiction, voyeurism, big dicks, facefucking, public shaming, adultery, curvy women.

Plot wise, if there's a *, I'm really craving it:
* Rival assassins - we're two rival assassins who always seem to cross one another. A bit of rivalry turns into a lot of something else. Could also be: career criminals, thieves, rival gangs, etc.
Private detective x secretary - you're the detective, I'm the secretary. After your partner goes missing, I volunteer to help you with his cases and one thing leads to another. Could move on to including multiple cases.
New cop x experienced cop (or some degree of partners) - I don't mind which I am, but the general gist is a job that requires a partnered role and involves a newbie meeting a veteran.
* Human x demon - again, I don't mind which I am or which you are but the general gist is that in this world, supernatural beings are a part of the day to day. Trysts aren't uncommon. Could be some sort of "new demon at the office, oh no she's hot" or something. Could involve a degree of cum-addiction or the like.
Succubi x human - a succubi falling for a human. Can he keep up with her appetites? Could also cross this over with any of the above - succubi assassin, succubi secretary, succubi detective, etc.
* Professor x student - does what it says on the tin. Double points for a non-human in either role. Perhaps the anthropology professor has a hot new nonhuman student eager to learn***? Some degree of powerplay involved here. Could be "oh no I'm gonna fail the module" or some degree of student seducing professor.

I'm also big on sci fi, horror, fantasy so if any of these float your boat but you'd like it a bit more fantastical, hit me up. Obviously, here, I don't mind what gender you are, or your characters. These scenarios work for anything.

For shorter ones, I'm thinking a bit more down and dirty:
The office whore: New office secretary gets passed around: this could involve multiple characters fucking my one character. Run a train on her. Doubly interested if you want MC to be a succubus or something.
Succubus sex worker: she's a succubus, she's addicted to sex. Its the ideal job for her. Maybe she has a particular client she's fond of.
Slutty housewife: she's a housewife, while her husband is out she has the neighbourhood round to fuck her.

Bump! Had a few really good longer term ones so I'm looking for a few smutty ones. Especially office succubi.

Back
Top Bottom